Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 19 points when you purchase this product!
A weekend in the mountains, sun gleaming through the canopy. Sage, moss, and lavender.
P.F. Car Fragrances evoke memories of road trips and create a sense of home anywhere when you need it the most. Designed to hang from the rearview mirror, they can also be used in other small areas like bathrooms, closets, and more.
To store in small spaces, we suggest snipping off the top of the inside barrier bag while keeping the freshener inside to avoid direct contact with textiles and surfaces.
- Small cardboard envelope; inner plastic bag to hold car fragrance and prevent it from leaching.
- Made with paper board, fine fragrance oils, and our signature kraft packaging. Phthalate and paraben-free.
- Suitable for any small space, like cars, closets, offices, bathrooms, and more. For the strongest scent throw, remove the Car Fragrance from the inside barrier bag, exposing the entire product. For more controlled fragrance, cut along the top of the barrier bag and expose more of the freshener as needed. For the car: allow your Car Fragrance to hang freely from the string on your car’s rear view mirror or on a door handle or hook. Sunlight and heat will reduce fragrance strength faster, so you might hang the freshener on the side of the steering wheel to prolong use, keeping the barrier bag on to avoid direct contact with clothes and interior surfaces. For small spaces: we suggest snipping off the top of the inside barrier bag while keeping the freshener inside to avoid direct contact with textiles and surfaces.
- Each car fragrance lasts 3-6 weeks depending on use. One order includes one Car Fragrance.
- Measures 3" by 3" and includes a string for hanging.
- Avoid direct contact with surfaces and be sure to keep out of reach of children and pets.
End of Life
- Recycle the small cardboard envelope; dispose of small plastic bag in trash or recycle with Terracycle
P.F. Candle Co.
Started by wife and husband duo Kristen Pumphery and Thomas Neuberger in 2008, this studio-apartment side hussle has now turned into a 60 person operation in the heart of Los Angeles. Each candle is hand poured, made from 100% domestic sourced soy wax, with phthalate free fragrances and reusable jars. P.F. Candle Co. wants to provide you with the mood-uplifting powers of a burning candle, without all of the toxic chemicals from classic paraffin waxes. Click below to learn more about why we love the P.F. Candle Co!See P.F. Candle Co.