Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 45 points when you purchase this product!
- This product comes packaged in a cardboard carton and manual header with recyclable #4 HPDE plastic poly bags and 2 plastic frame leg caps (not recyclable)
- Ethically made in Taiwan
- Free of PFC, PFOA, PFOS & PFASs
- Made without lead, phthalates, BPA, polyurethane foam, PVC, formaldehyde, or chlorine
- Certified for safety standards: ASTM-F833 (US), SOR-85-379 (Canada), EN-1888 (Europe), AS/NZS-2088 (Australia / New Zealand)
- OEKO-Tex Certified
- Fabric: OEKO-Tex Certified 100% recycled PET
- Black colorway uses innovative solution dye process that conserves approximately 25-40 gallons of water per stroller
- Frame: recycled aluminum and 25% of plastic frame components sourced from recycled fishing nets
- Handlebar: cork
- PFAS free durable water repellent
- The Bumbleride stroller frame comes with a 3 year warranty for defective parts or defective workmanship. The warranty does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, neglect, airline damage, accidents, lack of maintenance or damage caused by parts not manufactured by Bumbleride
- The fabric components, tires and inner tubes are guaranteed to be free from manufacturer defects for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase
- ALL COLORS SHIPPING NOVEMBER 2023.
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging may be returned within 30 days
- We recommend doing a quick inspection of your Bumbleride stroller before each use. Check the tire pressure (should be 25-30 PSI - fill every 1-2 weeks), attachment points, and make sure the front wheel or quick release (previous models) is tightened and clamped and that there isn't anything the way of the brake lever. Remember that the front wheel(s) should be locked if you are traveling faster than a walking pace or tackling rough terrain. After visits to the beach, lake, snow or river, make sure to wipe off any water or sand. Make sure to stow your Bumbleride dry to reduce the chance of mold or mildew
- Fabric: We recommend spot cleaning any dirty areas using either a basic detergent or dish soap and water solution. All Bumbleride strollers have removable seat fabric that can be machine-washed in cold water with a mild detergent. Make sure to always air or line dry fabric components
- Wheels: The wheels, axles and suspension all need regular cleaning and lubrication. We recommend adding drops near the hub and bearings of each wheel. Turn the stroller over and drop the lubricant into the back wheel axle where the suspension spring is housed. Doing this on a regular basis should prevent any squeaks around the wheels or suspension
End of Life
- Donate if possible! If not possible, the aluminum and steel frame is often able to be recycled with scrap metal collections
Bumbleride gear provides the ideal solution for navigating a busy lifestyle while incorporating core environmental and family-centered values. Based out of San Diego, California, these thoughtfully designed products are great for going on a morning jog in the park, grabbing fresh produce at the farmer's market, or even hitting the trails. Bumbleride strollers and accessories are made with earth-friendly materials including salvaged ocean plastic, fabric made from recycled plastic water bottles, and organically grown cotton. Plus, the stroller's off-road capabilities ensure that both parent and baby can enjoy the outdoors together, whether that be on the sidewalk in the city or on a trail in the hills.See Bumbleride