Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 98 points when you purchase this product!
- This product comes packaged in a cardboard carton with recyclable #4 HPDE plastic poly bag
- Ethically made in Taiwan
- Free of PFC, PFOA, PFOS & PFASs
- Made without lead, phthalates, BPA, polyurethane foam, PVC, formaldehyde, or chlorine
- Certified for safety standards: ASTM-F833 (US), SOR-85-379 (Canada), EN-1888 (Europe), AS/NZS-2088 (Australia / New Zealand)
- OEKO-Tex Certified
- GOTS Certified
- Fabric: 100% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton
- Fill: OEKO-Tex Standard 100 Class 1 Certified Polyester Fill
- Stroller seat liner to add extra padding to compatible Bumbleride strollers
- Allows you to remove and clean seat liner without cleaning entire stroller seat
- Made from GOTS Certified organic cotton that is great for sensitive skin
- Bumbleride fabric components, tires and inner tubes are guaranteed to be free from manufacturer defects for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging may be returned within 30 days
- Attaches easily to Bumbleride's Era, Indie, Speed and Indie Twin strollers
- 24"L x 13"W x .5"D
- Machine washable on a gentle cycle, air dry
End of Life
Bumbleride gear provides the ideal solution for navigating a busy lifestyle while incorporating core environmental and family-centered values. Based out of San Diego, California, these thoughtfully designed products are great for going on a morning jog in the park, grabbing fresh produce at the farmer's market, or even hitting the trails. Bumbleride strollers and accessories are made with earth-friendly materials including salvaged ocean plastic, fabric made from recycled plastic water bottles, and organically grown cotton. Plus, the stroller's off-road capabilities ensure that both parent and baby can enjoy the outdoors together, whether that be on the sidewalk in the city or on a trail in the hills.See Bumbleride