Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 19 points when you purchase this product!
- Tape comes in a canister made from recyclable cardboard
- Ships plastic-free in packaging made from recycled and recyclable content
- PATCH is Australian owned and operated
- Products made in China in a BSCI audited factory
- Latex-free, vegan-friendly, cruelty-free and contains no plastics or toxins
- PATCH is a Certified B Corp, joining a network of companies using business as a force for good
- 100% organic bamboo lyocell fiber and mineral-based pressure sensitive adhesive
- Eco-friendly and compostable body tape made from organic bamboo
- Mineral-based pressure-sensitive adhesive gently adheres to the skin
- Ideal to speed up recovery after physical activity
- Ships same business day!
- Unused, undamaged items in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days
- 1.97in x 5.5yd roll
- To apply, ensure that the application area is clean, dry, and free of ointment
- Measure the required amount and tear at the perforation
- Strategically apply to the area of optimal effectiveness
End of Life
- Body tape is compostable and biodegradable after use
- PATCH has done independent compostability testing, but is currently in the process of getting Industrial Compost certified in Australia
After seeing his son's injury get even worse from an allergic reaction to his bandage, James Dutton created PATCH, a better-for-you and better-for-the-world alternative to traditional bandages. PATCH's bandages come packaged in recycled cardboard and are hypo-allergenic, toxin-free, and made with 100% certified organic bamboo fiber and gauze, making them biodegradable and compostable. As a B Corp, PATCH also puts its social and environmental at the forefront of all of its business efforts, ensuring they're reaching the highest standards of business ethics. Click below to learn more about why we love PATCH!See PATCH