Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 13 points when you purchase this product!
- Biobased liquid laundry detergent is readily biodegradable, safe for sensitive skin, and free of dyes, sulfates, parabens, and all California Prop. 65 chemicals and all EU listed frangance allergens
- Packaged in a recyclable aluminum bottle and cap
- Bottle is packaged in paperboard box
- Ships plastic-free in recycled and recyclable materials
- Made in the USA
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- No sulfates, dyes, parabens, phthalates, preservatives, chlorine bleach, 1,4-dioxane
- Free from all California Prop 65 chemicals and EU listed fragrance allergens
- Safe for sensitive skin, babies, and pets
- USDA Certified Biobased Product
- Certified EPA Safer Choice Partner
- Aqua (CAS. 77-32-18-5), Caprylyl/Capryl glucoside (CAS. 68515-73-1), Lauryl glucoside (CAS. 110615-47-9), Coconut fatty acid (CAS. 61788-47-4), Capryloyl/Caproyl methyl glucamide (CAS. 1591782-62-5), Propanediol (CAS. 504-63-2), Sodium citrate (CAS. 6132-04-3), Glycerin (CAS. 56-81-5), Potassium hydroxide (CAS. 1310-58-3), Protease enzyme (CAS.9014-01-1), Mannanase enzyme (CAS. 37288-54-3), Amylase enzyme (CAS. 9000-90-2), Pectate lyase enzyme (CAS. 9015-75-2), Cellulase enzyme (CAS. 9012-54-8), Allergen-free fragrances.
- Fragrances: Ethyl linalool (CAS. 10339-55-6), 2H-pyran-4-ol, tetrahydro-4-methyl-2-(2-methylpropyl) (CAS. 63500-71-0), Linalyl acetate (CAS. 115-95-7), Phenyl ethyl alcohol (CAS. 60-12-8), Trimofix (CAS. 144020-22-4 ), Terpineol (CAS. 8000-41-7), Cis jasmone (CAS. 488-10-8), 1-(1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8-Octahydro-2,3,8,8-tetramethyl-2-naphthalenyl)ethanone (CAS. 54464-57-2)
- CAS is a Registry Number, also referred to as CAS No., a unique numerical identifier assigned by the Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS) to every chemical substance described in open scientific literature.
- Biobased liquid laundry detergent
- Signature scent features magnolia, bergamot, and cedar and is free of all EU listed fragrance allergens
- Features eco-friendly Phytolase cleaning technology: a unique enzyme-driven formula to help break down tough stains and strong odors
- Nontoxic, biobased formula that is readily biodegradable
- Comes with reusable silicone measuring cup
- Ships same business day!
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging may be returned within 30 days
- 32 standard loads
- 8.6 fl oz
- Hyper-concentrated formula
- Compatible with both traditional and HE washers
- Optimized for cold water
- Septic Safe
- To Use: Measure using reusable, washable beaker:
- 8ml for standard or medium loads
- 12ml for large or heavily soiled loads
- 16ml for extra large or extremely soiled loads
- Pour detergent into the beaker and place directly into your washer drum or main detergent dispensing tray. Wash as normal and your clothes and beaker will come out clean!
End of Life
- Recycle aluminum bottle and paperboard packaging
Dirty Labs is leveling up the cleaning industry one load of dirty laundry at a time! Their unique Phytolase technology utilizes natural enzymes and plant and sugar-derived surfactants to create a detergent that gets the job done without causing harm to clothing, our bodies, or the planet. Their enzyme-driven, biodegradable formula is strong enough to remove tough stains and odor-causing bacteria and is also a USDA Biobased Certified product. Dirty Labs also prioritizes plastic-free packaging for their liquid detergent with aluminum bottles that are easy to store and infinitely recyclable. Give clothes the deep-cleaning they have always needed with the stain-fighting and odor-eliminating technology from Dirty Labs!See Dirty Labs