Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 15 points when you purchase this product!
- Bamboo is a naturally renewable resource that uses less water, grows faster and produces more oxygen than trees, and requires no pesticides
- PATCH turns the organic bamboo into a lyocell fiber using a closed loop process, recycling 99.5% of the organic solvent used to create the fiber
- Product packaged plastic-free
- Individual wrappers made from compostable, uncoated rice paper
- Canister made from recyclable cardboard
- Ships plastic-free in packaging made from recycled content
- Shipping packaging is recyclable
- PATCH is Australian owned and operated
- Products made in China in a BSCI audited factory
- Latex-free, vegan-friendly, cruelty-free and contains no plastics or toxins
- PATCH is a Certified B Corp, joining a network of companies using business as a force for good
- 100% organic bamboo lyocell fiber and mineral-based pressure sensitive adhesive
- Eco-friendly and compostable bandage made from organic bamboo
- Mineral-based pressure sensitive adhesive gently adheres to the skin
- Repairs minor cuts and abrasions without plastic or toxins
- Added charcoal for detoxing
- Larger size than typical bandages with rectangle and square options
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging can be returned within 30 days
- Ships same business day!
- All products on clearance are not eligible for returns and are considered final sale
- Includes 5 large rectangle patches, and 5 large square patches per tube
- Single use only. Sterile unless individual wrapper is opened or damaged.
- Square: 75mm x 75mm
- Rectangle: 75mm x 50mm
- To apply: Thoroughly clean the wound area and pat dry. Remove protective seals and apply bandage, ensuring the gauze is in direct contact with the wound. Change strip daily to ensure a speedy recovery.
End of Life
- Bandages are compostable and biodegradable after use
- PATCH has done independent compostability testing, but is currently in the process of getting Industrial Compost certified in Australia
After seeing his son's injury get even worse from an allergic reaction to his bandage, James Dutton created PATCH, a better-for-you and better-for-the-world alternative to traditional bandages. PATCH's bandages come packaged in recycled cardboard and are hypo-allergenic, toxin-free, and made with 100% certified organic bamboo fiber and gauze, making them biodegradable and compostable. As a B Corp, PATCH also puts its social and environmental at the forefront of all of its business efforts, ensuring they're reaching the highest standards of business ethics. Click below to learn more about why we love PATCH!See PATCH