Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 47 points when you purchase this product!
- Ships plastic-free in recyclable box
- Ethically handwoven in India
- Contains no PVC, BPA, phthalates, chemicals or allergens
- Antibacterial and antifungal
- GOTS Certified Organic Cotton
- 100% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton colored with medicinal plant dyes from Indigo
- Contains an herbal mix of Neem, Turmeric, Holy Basil, Indigo, Hibiscus Flowers, Mint Leaves, Lemon Grass, Ashok Tree Leaves, Poppy Seed Oil, Bodhi Tree, Amla Gooseberry, Arda, Wild Himalayan Cherry, Madder, Vetiver, Wood Apple, Plum Cherry, Kaarakil, Indian Kino Tree
- Absorbent and lightweight yoga towel hand-loomed from organic cotton and dyed with medicinal Ayurvedic plant dyes
- Enough grip to help you hold poses, and pairs perfectly with the Oko Living Yoga Mat
- Also can be used as a shower mat, wrap, beach towel, and so much more!
- Ships within 1 - 2 business days
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging may be returned within 30 days
- Note: Natural Indigo may rub off a bit on hands and feet before its first wash, colors are dyed extra dark because they will naturally lighten a bit over time. This is the nature of plant dyes and we hope you see this as a beautiful and natural process!
- Machine or hand wash cold, hang dry, cool press. Use natural detergent. Keep out of direct sunlight
End of Life
- Donate or repurpose
- Organic cotton is biodegradable
Oko Living mats are transforming the idea of what makes an eco and ethical yoga practice. With their mats and towels, one can authentically elevate their yoga practice with attention and care for people, the planet, and ancient tradition. Their gorgeous organic, hand-loomed, and plant-dyed products provide the perfect grounding surface for stretching, yoga, and meditation. Plus, their mats are colored using a process that employs an ancient Ayurvedic method of dyeing textiles that preserves the medicinal properties of each plant. This method prioritizes the purest ingredients and involves a mixture of plants that promote skin soothing and mind relaxing traits.See OKO Living