Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 40 points when you purchase this product!
- Produced at a forward-thinking factory in northeastern China, where worker well-being is a top priority. This factory also meets the highest standards of sustainability and efficiency!
- Ships plastic-free in materials made from recycled and recyclable content
- Ethically made in the Philippines
- Cotopaxi is a Certified B Corporation
- Cotopaxi donates 1% of their annual revenue to non-profit partners dedicating to alleviating poverty and aiding humanitarian causes worldwide
- Cotopaxi is Climate Neutral Certified, meeting net-zero or better carbon emissions through measuring, offsetting, and reducing their carbon footprint
- 100% repurposed nylon
- Colorful toiletry and accessory pouch made from repurposed materials
- 3 compartments keep your essentials organized
- Interior zippered pocket
- Side carry handle
- Ships same business day!
- Unused, undamaged items in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days
- 9 x 6 x 5 in
- Spot clean
End of Life
By supporting Cotopaxi, you're supporting a company whose purpose is to promote equality, sustainability, and improve the human condition by donating to those in need. Founder Davis Smith's love for the outdoors and drive to support the underprivileged areas of the world lead to the creation of Cotopaxi. Through their sale of ethically and sustainably made backpacks, duffel bags, and other outdoor gear, Cotopaxi contributes 1% of their yearly revenue towards providing grants to nonprofit organizations that promote equality in developing areas of the world. To date, they have provided 42 grants to 6 different countries! To confirm their commitment to social and environmental welfare, Cotopaxi is also a B Corp certified company, ranking in the top 10% of registered B Corporations! Click below to learn more about why we love Cotopaxi!See Cotopaxi