Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 110 points when you purchase this product!
- The Del Dia (Re)Purpose Collection from Cotopaxi uses repurposed fabric left over from other production runs that were originally created for another purpose
- Ships plastic free in packaging made from recycled content
- Shipping packaging is recyclable
- Mindfully made in the Philippines using fabric left over from other companies' large production runs
- Cotopaxi is a Certified B Corporation
- Cotopaxi donates 1% of their annual revenue to non-profit partners dedicating to alleviating poverty and aiding humanitarian causes worldwide
- Cotopaxi is Climate Neutral Certified, meeting net-zero or better carbon emissions through measuring, offsetting, and reducing their carbon footprint
- Made with 100% repurposed nylon
- Heavy duty hauler for getting gear from point A to B easily
- Two sets of handles for flexible carrying options
- Made from repurposed nylon scraps that were otherwise headed to the landfill
- Ships same business day!
- Unused, undamaged items in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days
- Weighs 1.8lbs
- This bag is made from leftover repurposed fabric. Therefore, the colors of each bag will be unique, and will not exactly match the image you see here!
- 20 in. x 14 in. x 14 in.
- We recommend spot cleaning with a wash cloth and a mild detergent.
End of Life
By supporting Cotopaxi, you're supporting a company whose purpose is to promote equality, sustainability, and improve the human condition by donating to those in need. Founder Davis Smith's love for the outdoors and drive to support the underprivileged areas of the world lead to the creation of Cotopaxi. Through their sale of ethically and sustainably made backpacks, duffel bags, and other outdoor gear, Cotopaxi contributes 1% of their yearly revenue towards providing grants to nonprofit organizations that promote equality in developing areas of the world. To date, they have provided 42 grants to 6 different countries! To confirm their commitment to social and environmental welfare, Cotopaxi is also a B Corp certified company, ranking in the top 10% of registered B Corporations! Click below to learn more about why we love Cotopaxi!See Cotopaxi