What size am I?
|Size||XS||S||M||L||XL| Neck||13 - 13.5â€�||14 - 14.5â€�||15 - 15.5â€�||16 - 16.5â€�||17 - 17.5â€�| Arm Length||30 - 31â€�||31 - 32â€�||32 - 33.5â€�||33.5 - 35â€�||35 - 36.5â€�||
|Waist||24 - 26â€�||26.5 - 28â€�||28.5 - 30.5â€�||31 - 33â€�||33.5 - 35.5â€�| Bust||29.5 - 31.5â€�||32 - 34â€�||34.5 - 36.5â€�||37 - 39â€�||39.5 - 41.5â€�||
|Hip||24 - 26â€�||26.5 - 28â€�||28.5 - 30.5â€�||31 - 33â€�||33.5 - 35.5â€�| Bust||29.5 - 31.5â€�||32 - 34â€�||34.5 - 36.5â€�||37 - 39â€�||39.5 - 41.5â€�||
Free Shipping in the U.S. for orders over $60 | Free Returns and Exchanges in the U.S.
- Ships plastic-free in packaging made from recycled content
- Ethically made in Northeastern China
- Cotopaxi is a Certified B Corporation
- Cotopaxi donates 1% of their annual revenue to non-profit partners dedicating to alleviating poverty and aiding humanitarian causes worldwide
- Cotopaxi is Climate Neutral Certified, meeting net-zero or better carbon emissions through measuring, offsetting, and reducing their carbon footprint
- 100% recycled polyester
- Shell: recycled microfleece (255 gsm)
- Stripes: repurposed polyester taffeta with DWR finish
- Eco-friendly fleece pullover that combines recycled polyester microfleece and repurposed taffeta chest stripe and snap placket
- Elastic binding hem and cuffs
- Center front snap opening
- Kangaroo hand pockets
- Ships same business day!
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging may be returned within 30 days
- Machine wash, tumble dry on low heat
- We recommend pairing garment with a microfiber-catching filter or bag
End of Life
By supporting Cotopaxi, you're supporting a company whose purpose is to promote equality, sustainability, and improve the human condition by donating to those in need. Founder Davis Smith's love for the outdoors and drive to support the underprivileged areas of the world lead to the creation of Cotopaxi. Through their sale of ethically and sustainably made backpacks, duffel bags, and other outdoor gear, Cotopaxi contributes 1% of their yearly revenue towards providing grants to nonprofit organizations that promote equality in developing areas of the world. To date, they have provided 42 grants to 6 different countries! To confirm their commitment to social and environmental welfare, Cotopaxi is also a B Corp certified company, ranking in the top 10% of registered B Corporations! Click below to learn more about why we love Cotopaxi!See Cotopaxi