Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 249 points when you purchase this product!
- Naturepedic is a family-owned business, with nearly all their products made in the USA from domestic materials!
- Naturepedic is a proud member of 1% for the Planet, donating 1% of sales annually to environmental non-profits
- Naturepedic is a partner of Women's Voices for Earth, focusing on eliminating toxins from our daily lives
- Naturepedic is a member and active participant of the Ohio Environmental Council, Ohio's leading advocacy council regarding environmental policy – as well as a member of the Ohio Small Business Council!
- Naturepedic is a recognized EPA Green Power Partner, publicly pledging its commitment to green power. They support renewable wind energy by purchasing Renewable Energy Credits (RECs) for 100% of their electricity usage from Green-e certified provider NativeEnergy
- Made in the USA
- Contains no latex, soy, or flame retardants
- No polyurethane foam or vinyl
- Naturepedic products are made without genetically engineered ingredients, and are Non-GMO Verified
- Naturepedic is certified by the Organic Exchange Certification Program to ensure proper tracking of organic materials from its source to the finished product (OCS100 Organic Content Standard)
- This product is MADE SAFE Certified, meaning it has been made with ingredients not known or suspected to cause human health harm, and do not contain harmful ingredients or release vapors, gases, or by-products that could impact human health
- All Naturepedic products are GREENGUARD Certified to the UL/Greenguard Gold Certification Standard, ensuring minimal chemical emissions during production in compliance with rigorous industry and government standards
- All Naturepedic products have been validated by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) Environment Certification Program to meet the UL formaldehyde-free standard
- Through its involvement with Green America and the Green Business Network, Naturepedic conducts its business according to standards that reach beyond contemporary practices in addressing the needs of consumers, employees, communities and the environment!
- Fabric: certified organic cotton with a non-toxic, food-grade polyethylene waterproof surface
- Fill: certified organic cotton
- Core: food-grade polyethylene
- Waterproof, non-toxic bassinet mattress pad made from organic cotton with easy-to-clean, stain-resistant top coat that is compatible with Stokke Cribs
- Allergy friendly and contains no flame retardants or other added chemicals
- Firm and comfortable base for replacing the mattress pad in your Stokke Crib
- Lifetime warranty â€“ contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details and help!
- Ships within 5 - 7 business days
- Naturepedic items are unable to ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, or other offshore territories. Any orders placed for shipment outside of the contiguous US will be refunded and canceled.
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging can be returned within 30 days.
- Compatible with Stokke Sleepi Crib
- 27 x 47 x 3 inches – oval shape compatible with Stokke Sleepi Crib
- To clean your waterproof crib mattress pad, simply wipe the surface with a damp cloth. You can use any mild cleanser on the soiled surface.
End of Life
Did you know baby's spend up to 3,500+ hrs in their bed, and adults spend 1/3 of their life in bed? That's a whole lot of rest (and time spent breathing in your bedroom surroundings). Naturepedic's mattresses and bedroom accessories are a recipe for a good night's sleep when it comes to clean and safe production. Made in the USA by Amish crafters, each mattress has been tested rigorously to meet Made Safe and GREENGUARD safety standard. All the products in the collection are made with certified organic materials and designed in an innovative way, removing the need for chemical flame retardants while still meeting all Federal and State flammability standards. Naturepedic is a proud Green America, Green Business Network member, meaning that they conduct business following standards reaching beyond the typical practices in addressing the needs of consumers, employees, communities, and the environment, and a member of 1% for the Planet. The Naturepedic team put your family's health and safety first and you can trust that these mattresses are the real deal while you have sweet dreams knowing you and your little ones are breathing easy at night.See Naturepedic