Get 238 points when you purchase this product!
- Naturepedic is a family-owned business, with nearly all their products made in the USA from domestic materials!
- Naturepedic is a proud member of 1% for the Planet, donating 1% of sales annually to environmental non-profits
- Naturepedic is a partner of Women's Voices for Earth, focusing on eliminating toxins from our daily lives
- Naturepedic is a member and active participant of the Ohio Environmental Council, Ohio's leading advocacy council regarding environmental policy – as well as a member of the Ohio Small Business Council!
- Naturepedic is a recognized EPA Green Power Partner, publicly pledging its commitment to green power. They support renewable wind energy by purchasing Renewable Energy Credits (RECs) for 100% of their electricity usage from Green-e certified provider NativeEnergy
- Made in the USA
- Contains no soy, or flame retardants
- No polyurethane foam or vinyl
- No PVC or phthalates
- Naturepedic products are made without genetically engineered ingredients, and are Non-GMO Verified
- Naturepedic is certified by the Textile Exchange Organic Content Standard to ensure proper tracking of organic materials from its source to the finished product
- This product is MADE SAFE Certified, meaning it has been made with ingredients not known or suspected to cause human health harm, and do not contain harmful ingredients or release vapors, gases, or by-products that could impact human health
- All Naturepedic products are GREENGUARD Certified to the UL/Greenguard Gold Certification Standard, ensuring minimal chemical emissions during production in compliance with rigorous industry and government standards
- All Naturepedic products have been validated by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) Environment Certification Program to meet the UL formaldehyde-free standard
- Through its involvement with Green America and the Green Business Network, Naturepedic conducts its business according to standards that reach beyond contemporary practices in addressing the needs of consumers, employees, communities and the environment!
- Outer fabric: organic cotton stretch knit on one side, quilted organic cotton on the other
- Filling: shredded organic latex core plus PLA batting
- Versatile 2-in-1 pillow with a smooth side, and a quilted side, for two distinct feels
- Adjustable fill and machine washable outer layer
- Fluffy cloud-like feel conforms to child's head and neck for maximum comfort
- 10 year warranty â€“ contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details and help!
- Ships within 5 - 7 business days
- Naturepedic items are unable to ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, or other offshore territories. Any orders placed for shipment outside of the contiguous US will be refunded and canceled.
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging can be returned within 30 days.
- Standard size pillow
- 20" x 26"
- Machine wash outer layer on warm, tumble dry low
End of Life
Did you know baby's spend up to 3,500+ hrs in their bed, and adults spend 1/3 of their life in bed? That's a whole lot of rest (and time spent breathing in your bedroom surroundings). Naturepedic's mattresses and bedroom accessories are a recipe for a good night's sleep when it comes to clean and safe production. Made in the USA by Amish crafters, each mattress has been tested rigorously to meet Made Safe and GREENGUARD safety standard. All the products in the collection are made with certified organic materials and designed in an innovative way, removing the need for chemical flame retardants while still meeting all Federal and State flammability standards. Naturepedic is a proud Green America, Green Business Network member, meaning that they conduct business following standards reaching beyond the typical practices in addressing the needs of consumers, employees, communities, and the environment, and a member of 1% for the Planet. The Naturepedic team put your family's health and safety first and you can trust that these mattresses are the real deal while you have sweet dreams knowing you and your little ones are breathing easy at night.See Naturepedic
First time trying shredded latex. The pillow is very firm when full, so I removed some filling and now it's quite comfortable. The materials are well made and durable. I have a sensitive nose and the latex smell is lingering a little, but it doesn't bother me at all or give me a headache.
For me it was too full and stuffed but with the zippers for the various layers, I was able to remove a bunch of the latex and then used the cover that the pillow came in to store the extra latex. Great product. I’m very happy with my purchase
I love this pillow! I'm a side sleeper an it provides great support. I love that you can unzip the pillow itself and remove the filling if its too puffy and I also like that it comes in a really high quality protective cover that's washable. I'm glad I made the investment because I can tell I will enjoy it and it will last for a very long time.