Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 9 points when you purchase this product!
- Product packaged in a 100% recycled paper box. The condoms are individually wrapped in a recyclable polypropylene cup, and are stored in an aluminum tin
- Ships plastic-free in recycled content packaging
- Made in Malaysia
- No spermicide, dyes, fragrances, or other chemicals like parabens, gluten, PEG's, benzocaine, or detectable nitrosamines
- FDA 501(k) approved, electronically triple tested for safety
- All natural rubber latex tapped fresh (80.17%)
- Silicone oil, a hypo-allergenic, long-lasting lubricant of the highest grade (18.12%)
- Corn starch & magnesium carbonate powder (1.71%), a natural material taken from corn kernels and inorganic material. Corn starch helps keep the latex from sticking to itself and make it easier to unroll, and the magnesium carbonate improves the tensile strength of the natural-latex rubber
- Vegan and natural latex condoms with silicone based oil lubricant
- Packaged in intuitive, always-right-side-up wrappers so the condom rolls on the right way every time
- Odorless and tasteless and without any fragrances, carcinogens, BPAs, or GMOs
- Ships same business day!
- This product is not eligible for return
- This condom is similar in size to a 'size large' Trojan condom. They are a few millimeters shy of a Trojan Magnum condom in both length and width
- Length: 7.4" / 190 mm long (unstretched), but have the capacity to stretch to over 15" long. They fit medium and large penises quite comfortably. For shorter penises, the condoms can still fit effectively; just don't unroll the condom all the way. The unrolled portion of the condom will sit like a ring on the base of the penis.
- Width: 2.2" / 56 mm wide. If a condom is loose around the base of the penis, it is too large and can slip off during intercourse. Make sure the condom fits snugly before use
- Tear open the package carefully. Do not use fingernails, teeth, or anything that can damage the condom
- Store latex condoms in a cool, dry place (below 100ºF) and avoid exposure to direct sunlight
- Lovability Condoms are good for 5 years from the date they are manufactured
End of Life
- The used condoms are considered by the FDA as a class 2 medical device and should be sent to landfill
- Recycle or reuse aluminum tin
- Recycle all paper packaging with paper recycling
- Recycle polypropylene cup with plastic recycling
Gone are the days of being embarrassed to buy, carry, or handle condoms. Lovability believes that sexual protection should be accessible, fun, and beautiful. Their body-safe, eco-friendly condoms encourage self-love and respect for both the body and the planet. With their stylish, reusable tins, and easy-open, always-right-side-up wrapper, these all-natural, vegan condoms bring relaxation and confidence to the place it's needed most: the bedroom! Recyclable packaging means as little waste as possible so the focus can be on comfort and connection. Prioritize your sexual health with Lovability's empowering collection of products!See Lovability