Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 20 points when you purchase this product!
The Charcoal Water Filter Stick - Regular from Kishu turns any pitcher into a water purifying vessel in minutes! These artisan-made charcoal sticks are a great replacement to the traditional plastic heavy purifiers and are a great option for 1-2 quarts in at-home vessels. The NSF Certified Activated Charcoal works by trapping toxins like lead, mercury, copper, aluminum, uranium, and molybdenum - heavy metals that one does not want in their drinking water! What’s left is delicious drinking water infused with calcium, magnesium, and potassium. These filters will work on 1-2 quarts a day, for up to 4 months! Start drinking clean water today with this zero-water purifier!
This brand is owned by a majority of women. This includes everything from a small one-woman shop to a larger company where more than 51% of women make up the ownership team.Shop Women Owned Products
This product contains material that can break down into soil in either a backyard or industrial composting system. These products are declared compostable by the manufacturer, but may not third-party certified. Contact your local waste-hauler or composting facility to determine where these materials may be accepted. Certain materials may be better fit for industrial facilities than backyard composting systems. Industrial facilities may not exist in your area.Shop Compostable Products
- Product packaged in paper packaging with no plastic or foam
- Ships in packaging made from recycled content
- Handcrafted by artisans in Japan
- BPA free, Plastic Free
- NSF Certified Activated Carbon
- Kishu uses labels that are made from paper that is FSC® Certified, SFI® Certified Sourcing, and Rainforest Alliance Certified™
- Charcoal water filter
- Ash and debris-free
- Removes hard metals like lead, mercury, copper, aluminum, uranium, and molybdenum
- Perfect for 1-2 quart pitchers
- Ships same business day!
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging may be returned within 30 days
- One stick lasts 4 months at 1-2 quarts per day
- Does not include pitcher
- 1.5” x 1.5” x 5”
- Ideally placed in any 1-2 quart pitcher
End of Life
- Can be used as a fridge air filter, crumbled and added to a garden or compost bin
Treat yourself to purified water without the waste with Kishu. This women-owned brand works with artisans in Japan to assure sustainably harvested oak branches for their filters so you can stay hydrated in a sustainable way. From the packaging to the charcoal stick, Kishu creates the perfect plastic-free filter to keep your water clean and delicious!See Kishu