Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 41 points when you purchase this product!
- Product packaged in paper packaging with no plastic or foam
- Ships in packaging made from recycled content
- Handcrafted by artisans in Japan
- BPA free, Plastic Free
- NSF Certified Activated Carbon
- Kishu uses labels that are made from paper that is FSC® Certified, SFI® Certified Sourcing, and Rainforest Alliance Certified™
- Charcoal water filter
- Ash and debris-free
- Removes hard metals like lead, mercury, copper, aluminum, uranium, and molybdenum
- Perfect for 1-2 quart pitchers
- Ships same business day!
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging may be returned within 30 days
- One stick lasts 4 months at 1-2 quarts per day
- Does not include pitcher
- 1.5” x 1.5” x 5”
- Ideally placed in any 1-2 quart pitcher
End of Life
- Can be used as a fridge air filter, crumbled and added to a garden or compost bin
Treat yourself to purified water without the waste with Kishu. This women-owned brand works with artisans in Japan to assure sustainably harvested oak branches for their filters so you can stay hydrated in a sustainable way. From the packaging to the charcoal stick, Kishu creates the perfect plastic-free filter to keep your water clean and delicious!See Kishu
Great tasting water. Works great as a deodorizer in shoes when you are done using it as a water filter.
simple and great to use in my water jug!
Water tastes good
Loving the taste and lack of chlorine smell!!!
Hey there Linda,
Thanks so much for reaching out to EarthHero Community Experience!
We are super busy with all your holiday orders and emails, and we are working our very hardest to get back to you! Our current response time is within 24 - 48 hours.
Our operating hours are 8 am - 5 pm MST
With care and happy holidays,
Quin + Russ