Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 45 points when you purchase this product!
How to Use: Must dilute first! You determine the dilution ratio based on how bubbly you like your hand soap. A good starting dilution ratio is to cut the bar into 8 equal parts. Drop one part into 2 cups of water. Let sit until dissolved, 15-30 minutes. Add more if desired. Fill your reusable dispenser and tah-dah!
Since this is made with all-natural ingredients, it is a watery consistency*
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- Unscented Ingredients: Coconut oil, olive oil pomace, jojoba oil, almond oil, glycerin, aloe vera, and rosemary oleoresin. Citrus Ingredients: Coconut oil, olive oil pomace, jojoba oil, almond oil, glycerin, aloe vera, rosemary oleoresin, essential oil blend of wild orange, palmarosa, and pink grapefruit! Lavender Ingredients: Coconut oil, olive oil pomace, jojoba oil, almond oil, glycerin, aloe vera, rosemary oleoresin, essential oil of lavender
- Our zero waste hand soap paste dissolves to make up to one gallon of liquid hand soap! All-natural bar dissolves and will work with your existing soap dispenser but works best in our foaming dispenser! Add your favorite essential oil blend for scent if you choose unscented option. This homemade paste bar is no bigger than a deck of cards, about 3.5oz. It is concentrated paste and easy cut off into smaller pieces. You can dissolve the entire bar or dissolve small amounts to make the amount of liquid hand soap you need. Perfect for bathrooms, kitchens, and more!
- Product ships from Waste Free Products and is available to US customers only.
End of Life
- Soap is biodegradeable. Packaging: Wrapped in paper packaging that can be composted or recycled
I bought this a while ago but didn't have a foaming dispenser, so I poured the dissolved solution into a regular pump bottle. It worked, but it was thin and it took a few pumps and some elbow grease to work up a lather. I recently finished a foaming soap I had and was excited to refill it with this soap, and was not disappointed! It foamed up wonderfully with just one pump and was so much better than the regular pump. This zero waste soap is made with vegan and cruelty-free ingredients, and is very gentle on the skin. I wash my hands often, so I wanted a hand wash that would leave my hands feeling clean without drying them out, and this is it! I definitely recommend getting a foaming dispenser to go with it.
Feeling really good about this product. It works very well and lasts a long time!
The soap worked well at first. But then it clogged a couple of my soap dispensers. Even after using less concentrate and clearing my dispensers, they got clogged all over again.
So easy to make. Love, that so much comes in one bar!!!!
The concentrate dissolves well to make a lot of liquid soap. Foams nicely. I ordered Citrus. The scent is nice and mild.