Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 19 points when you purchase this product!
- Packaging is 100% recyclable
- coconut oil, grapeseed oil, soap nuts liquid, oxalic acid, sea salt, citric acid, lemongrass essential oil, rosemary oleoresin
- Simply wet fabric, rub the bar on the stain, and toss in laundry like normal! Works great on clothes, sheets, towels, etc! Our natural stain remover really works + smells great! Skip the chemicals, go green! Our powerful stain removes helps remove grass, mud, grease, blood and more. Made with plant-based ingredients Our formula is tough on stains but gentle on the environment.
- Product ships to US customers available.
End of Life
- Product is biodegradeable
The stain remover bar is efficient and does well removing various types of light to moderate stains. Haven’t tried it yet on any major things like mustard or wine.
I had high hopes for this stain stock, it was dissatisfied with the overall performance. The stick worked well on most food stains, but did not fully remove grease stains. Unfortunately, the stick also left residue on some lighter clothing items, even after washing.
I rubbed it in my makeup remover rounds, laundried them after a few days, and it worked well! There are very little stains left in some of the rounds, but it is a gentle and natural stain remover after all. It definitely did better than without any stain remover application.
Stain Stick Bar
I was skeptical about this bar, but it works great! I had a blood stain on my clothes, which I normally get out by getting the stain wet, rubbing salt in it, then throwing it in the washer, but this time, the salt didn't get the whole stain out. I tried this bar on what was left of the stain, and viola! Gone! Love it.