Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 11 points when you purchase this product!
- Ships in recycled and recyclable packaging
- Made in the USA
- Free of nano particles, heavy metals, parabens, phthalates, formaldehyde, and petroleum-based pigments
- ASTM Certified
- Paint comes packaged in individual plastic jars inside of a cardboard box
- Makeup applicators in 6pk made from corn resin
- Paintbrush in 4pk is made from bamboo
- Distilled water, natural clay & mineral pigments, organic castor seed oil, certified organic beeswax, Certified Organic Shea Nilotica (Fair-trade shea butter), cetearyl alcohol (from natural vegetable oils), carageenan seaweed, olive-mulse (olive based emulsifier), and 1% Optiphen (a formaldehyde-free and paraben-free preservative)
- Non-toxic, safe, & eco-friendly children's face paint
- Made from certified organic ingredients
- 6 pack contains 6 colors of face paint and 3 eco-friendly makeup applicators
- 4 pack comes with 4 primary colors and 1 bamboo paintbrush
- Unused, undamaged items in their original product packaging may be returned within 30 days
- Ships same business day!
- All products on clearance are not eligible for returns and are considered final sale
- Washes off easily with water
Founder and mama, Hayley Mete, recognizes that the choices we make affect the world we create. Based in Ashland, Oregon, Ecopiggy is as authentic as they come. The team (mostly mamas themselves) stand behind the materials and ingredients that go into their products to ensure they are safe for your little ones. They spend time researching best practices and put in the work to find brands that have your little one's health and safety in mind, while also making the planet a better place in the process.See Ecopiggy
Kids love painting each other's faces! Nice items.
Colors are great! Easy to wash off and stayed in for even 8 hours! No irritation and appreciate company principles and mission.
wanted something fun to do while homeschooling and quarantined. I have really sensitive skin and none of us broke out. Easy to apply and so smooth. Definitely going to be buying more :)
The containers seemed to be closed tightly, but my paints arrived with two of them too dry to be used. I tried to mix it with some water to make it usable again, but it wasn't very successful. My three year old did enjoy the colors we could use, and they were easy to wash off. She had a lot of fun, but I can't justify the price to have two of them arrive unable to be used.
Hello! Yikes - this does not sound like the product we know and love! We definitely want to make sure you get what you paid for, so our customer care team will be in touch shortly. :)