Get 19 points when you purchase this product!
- Glitter is packaged in aluminum tin
- Ships plastic-free in recycled and recyclable materials
- Packaged in the USA
- Manufactured in the UK
- Free of nuts, dairy, gluten, genetically-modified materials, and animal products
- Certified cosmetic-grade glitter
- FDA compliant to be used around the lips
- Sustainably-sourced materials from responsibly managed and certified plantations operating to PEFC™ standards
- Glitter: Natural coating and special cellulose core are derived from hardwoods, primarily eucalyptus
- High-quality, ultra-fine cosmetic glitter
- Plant-based and biodegradable
- 100% plastic and alumninum free
- Ships same business day!
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging may be returned within 30 days
- 2 oz alumninum container
- Dab or dust onto wet face paint or aloe vera gel applied to face or body.
End of Life
- Recycle alumninum tin
- Glitter is compostable
Founder and mama, Hayley Mete, recognizes that the choices we make affect the world we create. Based in Ashland, Oregon, Ecopiggy is as authentic as they come. The team (mostly mamas themselves) stand behind the materials and ingredients that go into their products to ensure they are safe for your little ones. They spend time researching best practices and put in the work to find brands that have your little one's health and safety in mind, while also making the planet a better place in the process.See Ecopiggy
My Dayi and I have had so much fun with the glitter for different art and other activities