Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 29 points when you purchase this product!
Note: Dropps has raised pricing in 2020 due to increased raw material costs and inflation.
- Dropps is packaged in low-waste compostable and recyclable cardboard boxes designed to replace single-use plastic
- Manufactured in USA
- Dye-Free, Chlorine-Free, Phosphate-Free, Phthalate-Free, Paraben-Free, Optical Brightener Free, Enzyme-Free
- Never tested on animals
- Alcohols, C12-16, ethoxylated*, glycerin*, alkyl (C10-16) ether sulfate, sodium salt*, water, polyethylene glycol monododecyl ether*, polyvinyl alcohol film (PVOH) with bittering agent. *Denotes plant or mineral origin
- Eco-friendly laundry detergent pods for sensitive skin and kids clothing
- Compatible with all washer types and won't leave behind irritating residues
- Hypoallergenic mild formula is non-irritating and gentle on sensitive skin
- Enzyme-free formula is safe for delicates and natural fibers
- Ships same business day!
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging may be returned within 30 days
- 1 load = up to 25lbs of clothing!
- Compatible with all machine types including HE/high efficiency, standard, front loading, top loading, and more!
- To use: Use with dry hands only. Add detergent capsule directly into the back of the washer drum BEFORE adding clothes. Do not place in the dispenser drawer. Do not unwrap or cut open. Pod dissolves completely to release deep cleaning detergent. Use one pod for regular wash load. For extra large loads or high capacity machines, use two pods
End of Life
- Recycle or compost the cardboard box packaging
On the hunt for green products that really clean? Look no further than Dropps! Dropps harnesses the power of nature to make products that are convenient, effective, and safe for you and the planet. Their carefully selected ingredients have won the EPA Safer Choice Partner of the Year and are formulated to be dye-free, phthalate-free, phosphate-free, and animal-cruelty-free. In addition to creating an incredible eco-cleaning product that we didn't even know we needed, Dropps also partners with Oceana, the largest international ocean conservation organization. Through science-backed policy reform, Oceana is effectively tackling major issues like overfishing, habitat destruction, and various other threats to marine biodiversity. With Dropps, each load of laundry or dishwasher cycle that you do will mean that you're contributing to real environmental change. Happy cleaning!See Dropps
Very easy to use. I've had no problems with them so far. They easily dissolve in cold and hard water. They work well to clean my clothes and leave no lingering scent. I have very sensitive skin and these do not leave any fragrance residue while removing all stinky and smelly odours from the clothes.
Love these unscented laundry pods. Just pop one with a load and recycle the box when done.
Sometimes when trying to find sustainable options, you sacrifice effectiveness and convenience. This is not one of those times. I've been using Dropps for years for laundry and dishwasher capsules, and they are wonderful! I also appreciate the fragrance free option, as someone with allergies.
I love it and it works.
These work well for getting out the smell of urine in my toddler's undies and clothes. And I love how the packaging doesn't create waste