Get 29 points when you purchase this product!
- Packaged in a 100% recyclable, repulpable, and compostable cardboard box!
- Ships plastic free in recyclable boxes that are made with recycled content
- Manufactured in USA
- Dye-Free, QUAT-Free, Methylisothiazolinone Preservative-Free, Glutaral Preservative-Free, Phthalate-Free, Never tested on animals
- Sodium chloride*, bentonite*, eucalyptus globulus leaf (eucalyptus) oil*, lavandula hybrida (lavandin) oil*, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil*, mentha arvensis leaf (cornmint) oil*, linalool*, polyvinyl alcohol film (PVOH). *Denotes plant or mineral origin.
- Eco-friendly fabric softener pods to refresh and soften clothing
- Mineral-based formula contains no harsh chemicals and leaves no residue
- Helps keep towels absorbent and athletic wear wickable
- 1 load = up to 25lbs of clothing!
- Compatible with all machine types including HE/high efficiency, standard, front loading, top loading, and more!
- To use: Use with dry hands only. Add fabric softener capsule directly into the back of the washer drum BEFORE adding clothes, WITH a laundry detergent pod. Do not place in the dispenser drawer. Do not unwrap or cut open. Only use 1 per load
End of Life
- Recycle or compost the cardboard packaging
On the hunt for green products that really clean? Look no further than Dropps! Dropps harnesses the power of nature to make products that are convenient, effective, and safe for you and the planet. Their carefully selected ingredients have won the EPA Safer Choice Partner of the Year and are formulated to be dye-free, phthalate-free, phosphate-free, and animal-cruelty-free. In addition to creating an incredible eco-cleaning product that we didn't even know we needed, Dropps also partners with Oceana, the largest international ocean conservation organization. Through science-backed policy reform, Oceana is effectively tackling major issues like overfishing, habitat destruction, and various other threats to marine biodiversity. With Dropps, each load of laundry or dishwasher cycle that you do will mean that you're contributing to real environmental change. Happy cleaning!See Dropps
These work great, even in my ancient washer! We have really hard water and they definitely help reduce mineral film and are not overly scented. Dissolves perfectly in cold water temperature as well.
These fabric softener pods cut through odors to make your laundry smell amazingly fresh! That they are environmentally friendly and non-toxic makes them a must for any earth-conscious consumer. I've been using them well over a year and will never go back to mainstream liquid fabric softeners.
First the package was very bad. The paper packaging was damaged and the soap powder had spilled into the box.
The individual soap pods had broken and soap powder had spilled all over the box .
The pet toys were not individually packed so the soap powder entered the hollows in the toys and couldn't be washed out properly.
Customer service has not responded even after I sent them detailed emails with nearly 10 pictures.
Will never buy from them
The individual packets were torn and the powder had spilled into the box
Appreciate option to eliminated plastic from packing, shipping and dispensing. Smells great. Not dissolving well in my front load washer. Talked to Dropps and they are sending me a pouch to put it in they say will solve the problem.