Free Shipping in the U.S. for orders over $60 | Free Returns and Exchanges in the U.S.
- Packaged in a 100% recyclable, repulpable, and compostable cardboard box!
- Ships plastic free in recyclable boxes that are made with recycled content
- Manufactured in USA
- Dye-Free, QUAT-Free, Methylisothiazolinone Preservative-Free, Glutaral Preservative-Free, Phthalate-Free, Never tested on animals
- Sodium chloride*, bentonite*, eucalyptus globulus leaf (eucalyptus) oil*, lavandula hybrida (lavandin) oil*, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil*, mentha arvensis leaf (cornmint) oil*, linalool*, polyvinyl alcohol film (PVOH). *Denotes plant or mineral origin.
- Eco-friendly fabric softener pods to refresh and soften clothing
- Mineral-based formula contains no harsh chemicals and leaves no residue
- Helps keep towels absorbent and athletic wear wickable
- Ships same business day!
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging may be returned within 30 days
- 1 load = up to 25lbs of clothing!
- Compatible with all machine types including HE/high efficiency, standard, front loading, top loading, and more!
- To use: Use with dry hands only. Add fabric softener capsule directly into the back of the washer drum BEFORE adding clothes, WITH a laundry detergent pod. Do not place in the dispenser drawer. Do not unwrap or cut open. Only use 1 per load
End of Life
- Recycle or compost the cardboard packaging
On the hunt for green products that really clean? Look no further than Dropps! Dropps harnesses the power of nature to make products that are convenient, effective, and safe for you and the planet. Their carefully selected ingredients have won the EPA Safer Choice Partner of the Year and are formulated to be dye-free, phthalate-free, phosphate-free, and animal-cruelty-free. In addition to creating an incredible eco-cleaning product that we didn't even know we needed, Dropps also partners with Oceana, the largest international ocean conservation organization. Through science-backed policy reform, Oceana is effectively tackling major issues like overfishing, habitat destruction, and various other threats to marine biodiversity. With Dropps, each load of laundry or dishwasher cycle that you do will mean that you're contributing to real environmental change. Happy cleaning!See Dropps