Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 388 points when you purchase this product!
The Bunny Hopkins Balance Beam: the uniquely crafted Montessori wooden toy, perfect for stimulating the skills of little gymnasts, creators, color-lovers, and stackers! This open-ended playtime essential boosts coordination, balance, analytical thinking, and motor skills. Plus, it can foster confidence, spur creativity, and nurture those cognitive skills while providing active physical play.
The reversible beams and interlocking connectors provide limitless possibilities for open-ended play. Create straight beams, triangles, squares, or pentagons, or stack the connectors for extra height and a challenge.
- Packaging is 100% recyclable.
- 100% Handcrafted in the USA.
- American Maplewood. 0-VOC sealant and stains that are non toxic and safe for children.
- Bunny Hopkins creations encourage simplistic play. Minimally designed, these toys allow for the most inclusive play, helping to develop both the mind and body. Flexible and versatile, their uses can be enjoyed by children of various ages. Drawing from the Waldorf educational approach and the elation of free play, Bunny Hopkins toys are handmade in the US with responsibly sourced natural materials for both your child's safety and the preservation of the environment.
- This product ships directly from Bunny Hopkins and isavailable to US customers only.
- Recommended for ages 18+ months. Weight limit - 250 lbs. Each Balance Beam Set includes 5 Balance Beams and 6 Connectors.
- Balance Beam Dimensions: 28" x 3" x 0.75" (thickness) Connector Dimensions: 8" x 5"
Founded on the principle that simplicity breeds the greatest creativity, Atlanta-based Bunny Hopkins operates with the mission of offering children of varying ages the ability to delve into open-ended play. Their stylish wooden wobble boards are made to last, hand-crafted by local artisans with renewable birch wood sourced from the Appalachian Mountains. Doing right by the environment is embedded in their products and processes, so get ready for endless creative play that will have you rethinking plastic alternatives. From the materials they select to their focus on child development, family-owned-and-operated Bunny Hopkins is exemplary of a socially responsible business and sustainable play advocate. Plus, what better way to promote a better tomorrow than starting with a child's favorite toy? These gorgeous and handmade boards have the potential to become slides, a boat in a roaring river, a rocking bed for a beloved doll, and so much more! The creative possibilities are endless.See Bunny Hopkins