Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 148 points when you purchase this product!
- Packaging is 100% recyclable.
- 100% Handcrafted in the USA.
- Sustainable wood from Appalachia and finished with a child-friendly, 0-VOC sealant and furniture-grade anti-slip pads, making them safe for children to play with and durable enough to last decades.
- Bunny Hopkins creations encourage simplistic play. Minimally designed, these toys allow for the most inclusive play, helping to develop both the mind and body. Flexible and versatile, their uses can be enjoyed by children of various ages. Drawing from the Waldorf educational approach and the elation of free play, Bunny Hopkins toys are handmade in the US with responsibly sourced natural materials for both your child's safety and the preservation of the environment.
- This product ships directly from Bunny Hopkins and is available to US customers only.
- Each set includes six beautifully crafted wooden Stepping Stones, with a single step size of 10" in diameter and 3/4" thick, showcasing visible wood grains that showcase the beauty of natural wood Weight limit - 450 lbs.
- Toys do not need any special maintenance. If required, clean with a damp cloth. Just apply some natural beeswax every couple of years to make them look good as new!
End of Life
- Steps are fully biodegradeable.
Founded on the principle that simplicity breeds the greatest creativity, Atlanta-based Bunny Hopkins operates with the mission of offering children of varying ages the ability to delve into open-ended play. Their stylish wooden wobble boards are made to last, hand-crafted by local artisans with renewable birch wood sourced from the Appalachian Mountains. Doing right by the environment is embedded in their products and processes, so get ready for endless creative play that will have you rethinking plastic alternatives. From the materials they select to their focus on child development, family-owned-and-operated Bunny Hopkins is exemplary of a socially responsible business and sustainable play advocate. Plus, what better way to promote a better tomorrow than starting with a child's favorite toy? These gorgeous and handmade boards have the potential to become slides, a boat in a roaring river, a rocking bed for a beloved doll, and so much more! The creative possibilities are endless.See Bunny Hopkins