Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 11 points when you purchase this product!
- Packaged in a 100% recyclable, repulpable, and compostable cardboard box!
- Ships plastic free in recyclable boxes that are made with recycled content
- Manufactured in USA
- Free of artificial colorants, dyes and synthetic fragrances
- Contains mineral ingredients
- Vegan and cruelty free
- Sodium carbonate*, sodium percarbonate*, poly(itaconic acid-co-AMPS) sodium salt* , trisodium citrate dihydrate*, alkoxylated alcohol*, subtilisin, silicic acid*, tetraacetylethylenediamine*, alpha amylase, polyvinyl alcohol film (PVOH). *Denotes plant or mineral origin.
- Eco-friendly household oxi booster pods for countless ways to clean
- Works on carpet, upholstery, hard surfaces, outdoor furniture, fabrics and clothing, and more!
- Ships same business day!
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging may be returned within 30 days
- To use on clothing/fabric: Dissolve one pod in 1 gallon of cold water in a washing basin. Submerge heavily stained items in the solution, and let sit for 1-5 hours. Wash as normal. Note: Do not use on delicate fibers such as wool, cashmere, silk and lace.
- To use on carpets, rugs, upholstery: Dissolve one pod in 1/2 gallon of cold water. Apply enough of the dissolved oxi booster solution to saturate the stain. Let sit for 1-5 minutes. Use a white towel to blot the area, and repeat until the stain is no longer visible. Rinse with cold water and blot with the white towel until the area is dry. Note: Use only on water washable items.
- To use on hard surfaces: Dissolve one pod in 1 gallon of cold water. Use a towel, sponge or scrubbing brush to apply the solution to the surface. Wait 5-30 minutes and rinse clean with cold water. Dry the area thoroughly with a clean towel. Note: For tile and grout, we recommend reducing the amount of water significantly to create a concentrated paste
End of Life
- Recycle or compost the cardboard box packaging
On the hunt for green products that really clean? Look no further than Dropps! Dropps harnesses the power of nature to make products that are convenient, effective, and safe for you and the planet. Their carefully selected ingredients have won the EPA Safer Choice Partner of the Year and are formulated to be dye-free, phthalate-free, phosphate-free, and animal-cruelty-free. In addition to creating an incredible eco-cleaning product that we didn't even know we needed, Dropps also partners with Oceana, the largest international ocean conservation organization. Through science-backed policy reform, Oceana is effectively tackling major issues like overfishing, habitat destruction, and various other threats to marine biodiversity. With Dropps, each load of laundry or dishwasher cycle that you do will mean that you're contributing to real environmental change. Happy cleaning!See Dropps
As an Oxi cleaner, it's great. As a melt-in option, it just doesn't, no matter how hot I run it (for towels, etc.). I've had to scrape it off towels, clothes, and a gauze comforter, which ripped a little (I should have softened it before trying to scrape).
This works great if dissolved in hot water first - I also just cut it open. But I probably won't get it again if there's a powder option.
First the package was very bad. The paper packaging was damaged and the soap powder had spilled into the box.
The individual soap pods had broken and soap powder had spilled all over the box .
The pet toys were not individually packed so the soap powder entered the hollows in the toys and couldn't be washed out properly.
Customer service has not responded even after I sent them detailed emails with nearly 10 pictures.
Will never buy from them
The individual packets were torn and powder had spilled into the box
I've started noticing grains of this around/in my dryer's filter. It appears it's not fully dissolving in the wash, and is transferring to the dryer. I know it's this product and not a laundry powder, because I only use the Dropps liquid laundry pods.
I've tried pre-dissolving the oxygen brightener pods in hot water, before adding them to the wash (I even let one sit in hot water for several hours prior to use), but none of this seems to make a difference. I still find the powder on my dryer after drying clothes. I might try other brands instead after using this one up.
Hi Bridget, thanks so much for this feedback! We are so sorry to hear these pods are leaving grains in you machine. Our team will relay this info to Dropps. We are always appreciative of your feedback!