Get 39 points when you purchase this product!
- GreenPolly is one of the first bags to be made of 80-90% post-consumer (not industrial) plastic and a renewable resource (10-20% bioplastic from sugarcane)!
- GreenPolly was created to provide a more sustainable option for those that don't have access to commercial composting, but still want a better option than virgin plastic!
- Product packaged in recyclable cardboard
- Ships in packaging made from recycled content
- Shipping packaging is recyclable
- Made in Portugal
- 90% Certified Post-Consumer Recycled Plastic, 10% Bioplastic from Renewable Sugarcane
- Trash bags made from 3-ply post-consumer recycled plastic and bioplastic and renewable sugarcane
- Designed for durability when collecting possibly heavy items
- 13 gallon size fits in most tall kitchen bins
- Secure drawstring closure
- Ships same business day!
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging can be returned within 30 days
- Includes 80 bags
- 24" x 28" (61 cm x 71 cm)
- 13 gallon
End of Life
- Dispose of with trash
GreenPolly is fighting back against those single-use plastics with their line of products made of Green plastic from sugarcane and post-consumer recycled plastic. From trash bags to pet waste bags, GreenPolly is helping consumers ditch the single-use plastic trend for a more sustainable approach to waste management. Looking for a way to lower your impact? GreenPolly has got you covered. Click below to learn more about why we love GreenPolly!See GreenPolly
Very strong and done well
Great fit and tough enough!
These are great bags! Strong and get the job done. My only complaint would be that they are connected and you have to rip them apart unlike others that are just staggered so you can pull them out easily. But that’s a minor inconvenience imo
I've been cautious with these because I had read reviews that they rip easily, but I haven't had any issues! They hold a good amount of trash and I love that there are handles--it makes it so much easier to take the trash out. My partner doesn't care as much about sustainability, but this is a product he likes and allows me to buy instead of the conventional trash bags.