Get 14 points when you purchase this product!
- Ships in plastic free in packaging made from recycled content
- Aluminum bottle can be recycled (remove pump first) or refilled
- Made in the USA (including the aluminum bottle!)
- Vegan & Cruelty Free, No Animal Testing
- Palm Oil Free
- Baby Safe (no tears)
- No PEG, PG, Parabens, Sulfates, Dyes, Synthetic Fragrances or Petrochemicals
- Plaine Products is a certified B Corporation, meeting rigorous third-party standards for social and environmental sustainability
- Plaine Products donates 1% of Profits to environmental non-profits through 1% for the Planet
- Every Plaine Products formula is certified Cruelty Free by Leaping Bunny
- Bottle: Recyclable and Refillable Aluminum with BPA and PVC Free Lining
- Rosemary, Mint, Vanilla: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Mono Stearate (Vegetable Derived Emulsifier), Cetyl Alcohol (Coconut Derived Emulsifier), Potassium Sorbate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Squalane (Olive Derived), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Green Tea), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Mint Arvenis Essential Oil. Essence of Rosemary, Mint and Vanilla.
- Citrus Lavender: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Mono Stearate (Vegetable Derived Emulsifier), Cetyl Alcohol (Coconut Derived Emulsifier), Potassium Sorbate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Squalane (Olive Derived), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Green Tea), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Mint Arvenis Essential Oil. Scent: Bergamot Essential Oil, Lavender Essential Oil.
- Refillable Travel Sized Bottle!
- Natural + Vegan Ingredients
- Pure Aloe and Rose Hips Oil conditions skin
- Improves skin's texture and appearance with continued use
- Great for sensitive skin
- Hypoallergenic, baby safe (no tears)
- Biodegradable and cruelty free
- 2.5 ounce bottle
- This product is not eligible for return.
- Ships same business day!
- This product is not eligible for return.
End of Life
- Empty aluminum bottles can be recycled curbside
- Formula is biodegradable
I always tend to use unscented lotion most of the time. I love my big bottle of Plaine Product's unscented lotion because it sinks right into your skin and it's very moisturizing for my constantly dry skin (especially in the winter), but without being greasy. I wanted to share the joy of Plaine Product's refillable and returnable products with my family since I have fallen in love with them over the past year, so I bought a few of these as Christmas gifts for members of my family. I ended up keeping one because I love the unique, delicate, and calming scent of the Rosemary, Mint, Vanilla lotion. I use the same scent of the shampoo and conditioner, but the scent is particularly full and wonderful in the lotion. And everyone who got it for Christmas loves the scent too.
The citrus lavender scent is pleasant and light. The lotion absorbs well and softens my skin without feeling heavy or greasy.
The smell of the Rosemary, vanilla and mint is nice and it absorbs very well. It leaves my hands dry though and I constantly have to reapply.
This is my first time using Plaine products, but have heard of their circular business model and have been excited to look out to try their product. I liked this lotion! It was a lot bigger than I expected as a travel size, but definite generous amount worth the price. I agree with other reviews that this lotion is more on the watery type than thick or greasy lotions, so it feels pleasant and dries quickly (quicker than I am used to actually but satisfying still.)
I personally purchased the lavender citrus and am okay with the scent (it isn't too strong but is a unique scent combination.) Next time I think I might prefer to try the Rosemary, Mint and Vanilla although vanilla usually isn't a favorite scent for me. However, I tried the Rosemary Mint lip balm though on Earthhero, and it smells great that I don't think I would mind the vanilla with it.
This is overall a great product. Love the reusable packaging and it is the perfect sample/travel size. I love the scent and it's not too strong. It is moisturizing but not greasy, and a little goes a long way! I definitely use less lotion than I had to with the old brand I used. Overall would recommend!