Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 25 points when you purchase this product!
- Product packaged in paper packaging with no plastic or foam
- Ships plastic-free in packaging made from recycled content
- Handcrafted by artisans in Japan
- BPA free, Plastic Free
- NSF Certified Activated Carbon
- Kishu uses labels that are made from paper that is FSC® Certified, SFI® Certified Sourcing, and Rainforest Alliance Certified™
- Charcoal water filter
- Ash and debris-free
- Perfect for water bottles
- Ships same business day!
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging may be returned within 30 days
- One stick lasts 4 months
- 1.25” x 1.25” x 5”
- Ideally placed in any 12-16 ounce water bottle
End of Life
- Can be used as a fridge air filter, crumbled and added to a garden or compost bin
Treat yourself to purified water without the waste with Kishu. This women-owned brand works with artisans in Japan to assure sustainably harvested oak branches for their filters so you can stay hydrated in a sustainable way. From the packaging to the charcoal stick, Kishu creates the perfect plastic-free filter to keep your water clean and delicious!See Kishu