Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 15 points when you purchase this product!
- This product reduces reliance on plastic toothpaste tubes!
- Product comes in cardboard tube with bioplastic
- Ships in recycled content packaging
- Shipping packaging is recyclable
- Responsibly made in China
- Certified Cruelty-Free
- FDA Registered
- Sorbitol, Calcium Carbonate, Kaolin, Sodium Bicarbonate, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Lauroyl, Sarcosinate, Maltodextrin, Yeast, Sodium Monofluorophosphate, Magnesium Stearate, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Menthol, Stevioside, Mentha Piperita Oil
- Travel-friendly, mess-free toothpaste tablets with fluoride
- Cruelty-free and vegan formula is dentist-approved
- Leaves teeth clean and healthy
- Ships same business day!
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging may be returned within 30 days
- 60 tablets
- To use, bite and chew the tablet, then brush
End of Life
- Recycle shipping packaging
The Humble Co.
The Humble Co. is on a mission to take plastics out of the world's oral hygiene routine. In 2013, dentist Noel Abdayem wondered if there was a way to create useful, planet friendly products that give back to communities in need. Now, through The Humble Co, Abdayem creates products from plant based and biodegradable materials, helping to keep plastic out of our oceans, one toothbrush at a time. From their cruelty free certifications, vegan products, and give-back initiatives through The Humble Smile Foundation, the Humble Co. is using business as a force for good. Click below to learn more about why we love The Humble Co!See The Humble Co.
Here is what I found with these tabs. To be clear, my sensory issues and issues with the product have not allowed me to like these but I think there are very good things about them. First cons: when you chew them, like anything, they’ll get stuck in your teeth. Now to neutral statements they basically don’t froth at all so if you like that that’s a bonus. The flavor is very mild in the mouth but your teeth while feel physically clean. I personally want very strong flavor of mint after I brush but luckily many people don’t. If you want a less flavored, non-foam creating tooth paste, try this. The product works.
I bought a pack of both The Humble Co. and un-Paste's toothpaste tablets to compare them. The ones from The Humble Co. are about the size of an Altoid and feel that way also. They seem to be about 2x the size of the ones from un-Paste, which have a kind of smooth coating that makes them feel a bit easier for me to deal with in my mouth. The size difference makes these a bit more bulky to travel with. I love the recyclable packaging, although the top lid means that you should be careful when lifting the whole container. I don't plan on storing them in the cardboard, though, for fear of moisture getting in. Honestly, these worked fine—perhaps leaving less of the pleasingly sharp feeling I got from un-Paste's version. I'll be happy to use these, and I just hope the shelf life is decent!
I've tried a few different toothpaste tablets from various brands, some of which were very bitter or intense to my taste, but these have a nice fresh minty taste. Bonus, you can pack only as many as you need for a trip and save on space in your suitcase!
Texture not chalky, sweet mint flavor. Best I’ve tried of tablets by far
Easy to use and leaves me with fresh breath