Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 48 points when you purchase this product!
- Ships plastic-free in packaging made from recycled and recyclable materials
- Responsibly made in Vietnam
- United by Blue is a certified B Corporation, meeting rigorous third-party standards for social and environmental sustainability
- Carrying case: 100% recycled polyester with DWR finish
- Containers: 100% stainless steel
- Recycled polyester lunch kit with water-resistant coating
- Includes two vacuum-sealed, double insulated stainless steel containers
- Keeps contents hot for 12+ hours and cold for 24+ hours
- Zipper closure with side release handle for easy attachment to any bag
- Containers are 350mL each
- Ships same business day!
- All products on clearance are not eligible for returns and are considered final sale
- 8"H x 9"W x 4"D
- Spot clean
End of Life
- Stainless steel containers recyclable with some scrap metal collections
United by Blue
United by Blue believes that every living creature is united by the blue of our world's oceans and waterways, and that we all have a responsibility to protect them. Guided by the ultimate goal of creating a positive impact, founder Brian Linton was driven by his passion for the ocean to create a company that linked every product sale to a concrete environmental action. That's why, through company-organized cleanups and hands-on help from employees and volunteers, United by Blue has pledged to remove one pound of trash for every item sold, removing 1,051,079 pounds of trash in less than a decade. United by Blue has dedicated themselves to providing you with sustainable, durable products with transparency and integrity that also give back to the very communities that support them. From their donations and cleanups in cities locally, to the recycled polyester, organic cotton, ethically-sourced wool, Tencel, and more that goes into their ever-expanding line of clothing, camping gear, and accessories, they're dedicated to sourcing the lowest impact materials out there.See United by Blue
I’ve bought a few things from United By Blue now, and all are sturdy, reliable, and cute. This was no exception. We use it for bottles mainly, as we have a three month old and like taking day hikes on the weekends. It’s roomy, the clip on top is handy, and the pictures don’t show it but the band on the blue one is a colorful print similar to the green one.
Great quality and shipped fast!