Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 39 points when you purchase this product!
Did you know, according to the EPA, approximately 84% of donated textiles are thrown away each year? While such a large percentage of donated clothing is unwanted by consumers, there must be another use for all those items that no longer fit in our closets. Simply send your unloved or damaged items to For Days and let the circular economy begin. With the For Days Take Back Bag, not only do your unloved clothes and textiles get a new life, but you are rewarded for making an eco-friendly choice. With this $20 Take Back Bag, you will earn $20 in For Days Closet Cash once they receive your items.
For Days accepts all textiles including: socks, undies, bedding, towels, linens, shoes, and handbags in any condition. This even includes textiles that are ripped, torn, or stained!
*Available for US customers only*
- Polymailer crafted from 50% post-consumer recycled content, ensuring both sustainability and full recyclability.
- For Days recycles about 50% of the items sent to them, turning those textiles into rags, shoddy, or insulation. The other 45% of items are resold, while only 5% of the items are trashed.
- Your bag will include shipping instructions via a QR code: Look for the QR code on the For Days Take Back Bag. Scan the QR code on your bag using your smartphone. You can do this by opening your device's camera app and holding it up to the QR code. If your camera app does not have a built-in QR code reader, you can download a third-party QR code scanning app from your app store. Once you scan the QR code, you will be taken to a webpage with shipping instructions. You can either print a mailing label that will be emailed to you or a USPS QR code for drop off. If you print a label, don't forget to stick it on the outside of the Take Back Bag. If you choose to use the USPS QR code for drop off, take your bag to a local post office. The QR code on your bag and the USPS QR code are different, so make sure you use the correct one.
- Using your For Days Take Back Bag bag involves only three steps:
- Order your Take Back Bag
- Select the items in your closet you would like to recycle (any textile, no matter the item or the condition)
- Send back to ForDays and earn Closet Cash with For Days to buy eco-conscious, sustainably made items.
- Dimensions: 24” x 24”, holds up to 15lbs. of textiles
End of Life
- ForDays recycles 100% of Take Back Bags that are sent back to them.
I always have a pile of unused clothes around the house. This bag is helping the environment by recycling everything I no longer needed. More people need to do this!
The QR CODE on the bag said this service is unavailable so I ended up taking the bag to good will. I would prefer a refund.
I’ve had this bag for months. When I scan the QR code it says closet cash currently under construction.
I am planning on buying more bags. This is a true way of saving our planet and I absolutely love it! Thank you ZeroWaste!
Where bag is and when it will be processed. The customer support team has been very responsive.