Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 58 points when you purchase this product!
World's first Shower Bag made of ocean plastic! This shower bag completes your sustainable travel equipment. Washable, easy-care and waterproof - the perfect companion for your next adventures!
For each Shower Bag, GOT BAG recovers 2.2 lb of plastic with their own clean-up program in Indonesia!
- Product is shipped in reusable and recyclable mailers made of 100% recycled materials
- Ocean plastic is recovered and recycled in Java, Indonesia
- Fibers are spun and sewn responsibly in China
- Main fabric made of Ocean Impact Plastic, zipper nylon Waterproof fabric TPU backside and PU face side coating PFC and PVC free
- How GOT BAG turns trash into treasure: Their network of 1,500 fishermen on the north shore of Indonesia collects ocean plastic as by-catch. The plastic is cleaned and sorted before processed. The PET portion of the by-catch is shredded into pellets, while all other unusable parts of the recovered plastic are discarded according to the right recycling chain. The pellets are shipped to their production facility, where they are turned into a high-quality yarn. The yarn is ultimately turned into a polyester fabric, which is waterproof thanks to an innovative BIO-PU coating and the foundation for your GOT BAG.
- GOT BAG comes with a 2 year warranty
- If your bag is damaged or worn out, GOT BAG offers a free repair service. Reach out to email@example.com for assistance!
- Product ships directly from GOT Bag and is available to US customers only. Ships within 1-2 business days.
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging may be returned within 30 days
- Easy to clean. Fits perfectly in your GOT BAG.
- Volume: 3 l Dimensions: 15 cm x 25 cm x 10 cm (H x W x D) Weight: 85 g
- Use warm water and a wet cloth to wipe down bag
- Do not machine wash, dry, iron, dry clean or bleach
End of Life
- For normal wear and tear, return to GOT BAG for free repairs
- In the case that the pack can no longer be used, GOT BAG will recycle the material back into their production
Ready for some startling facts? Over 75% of the trash polluting our oceans comes from plastic. With only 9% of plastic waste being recycled, there is a major need for repurposing what's found in waterways. Meet GOT BAG, the sleek, impact-driven bag company with a primary goal of cleaning up and utilizing ocean plastic!
Through ocean clean-ups that yield raw, useable materials, GOT BAG has created a supply chain from the waste choking our water bodies. From trash to treasure, GOT BAG transforms plastic pollution into durable, sophisticated, and minimalist bags and backpacks that are perfect for travel of all kinds.