Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 58 points when you purchase this product!
- Product packaged in plastic free recyclable cardboard
- Ships in recycled content packaging
- Shipping packaging is recyclable
- Made in the USA
- Includes FDA compliant dyes that are BPA, latex, and chemical free
- Vegan and cruelty free
- 100% medical-grade silicone
- Eco-friendly menstrual cup provides 12 hours of protection, day or night
- Comfortable and reliable way to manage menstruation
- Soft design is ideal for people with bladder sensitivity, cramping, or discomfort from firmer cups
- Small: 2 - 3 tampon capacity
- Regular: 3 - 4 tampon capacity
- This product is not eligible for return
- Ships same business day!
- All products on clearance are not eligible for returns and are considered final sale
- Includes one cup + one carry bag
- Things to note when picking a size – Teen/petite physique: If you’re a younger person or very petite, you may consider starting off with a Saalt Small. Vaginal insertion: If you haven’t comfortably inserted anything in your vagina before, we recommend the size small. Childbirth: If you’ve carried a pregnancy to term, you may prefer the size regular.
- Small: great for light to normal flow, first time users, or those with a low cervix. Regular: great for normal to heavy flow, high-capacity, or a high cervix.
- See included "Before First Use" instructions for how to clean your cup right out of the box. During your cycle, remove the cup (always use clean hands) and rinse first using cold water to help avoid discoloration and odor. Then wash using warm water and mild soap. Rinse again to completely remove any soap. Your Saalt Cup is then ready to reinsert.
More than just a period. Saalt is on a mission to not only provide access to high-quality menstrual care products to all; but also to educate and empower women and girls worldwide. By donating 2% of their revenue towards providing reusable period care options, educational scholarships, and life skills training, they're making a tangible impact on communities across the globe. Investing in women is one of the fastest and most effective ways to change a community and Saalt is doing just that! 100% silicone, BPA-free, and non-toxic, the menstrual cup helps to reduce reliance on single-use tampons and pads, saving you resources and money. Saalt is on a mission to openly talk about periods, break taboos, and educate the world about their time of the month. Join the conversation to bring uteruses out of the dark ages with Saalt!See Saalt
It's just as effective as any other menstrual cup I have used, and the soft silicone makes it extremely comfortable.
This cup worked well, just like a normal menstrual cup. This was my first time using a traditional menstrual cup (my first was flexcup) and I definitely recommend it!