Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 93 points when you purchase this product!
- The menstrual cup reduces reliance on single-use tampons, pads, and liners that are headed to our landfill each year!
- Product packaged in plastic free recyclable cardboard
- Ships in recycled content packaging
- Shipping packaging is recyclable
- Made in the USA
- Includes FDA compliant dyes that are BPA, latex, and chemical free
- Vegan and cruelty free
- 100% medical-grade silicone
- Eco-friendly menstrual cup provides 12 hours of protection, day or night
- Comfortable and reliable way to manage menstruation
- Comes with 2 menstrual cups, small and regular size, with 2 carry bags
- Small: 2 - 3 tampon capacity
- Regular: 3 - 4 tampon capacity
- This product is not eligible for return
- Ships same business day!
- All products on clearance are not eligible for returns and are considered final sale
- Includes two cups (one small and one regular size) + two carry bags
- Things to note when picking a size – Teen/petite physique: If you’re a younger person or very petite, you may consider starting off with a Saalt Small. Vaginal insertion: If you haven’t comfortably inserted anything in your vagina before, we recommend the size small. Childbirth: If you’ve carried a pregnancy to term, you may prefer the size regular.
- Small: great for light to normal flow, first time users, or those with a low cervix. Regular: great for normal to heavy flow, high-capacity, or a high cervix.
- See included "Before First Use" instructions for how to clean your cup right out of the box. During your cycle, remove the cup (always use clean hands) and rinse first using cold water to help avoid discoloration and odor. Then wash using warm water and mild soap. Rinse again to completely remove any soap. Your Saalt Cup is then ready to reinsert.