Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 15 points when you purchase this product!
- Redecker uses all natural, raw materials and sustainably harvested wood
- All shipping packaging is plastic free, recyclable, and made from recycled content
- Made in Germany
- Handle: Oiled Beechwood
- Blade: Stainless Steel
- Breakfast or charcuterie knife
- Made with stainless steel and oiled beechwood
- Rust resistant
- Unused, undamaged items in their original packaging can be returned within 30 days
- Ships same business day!
- All products on clearance are not eligible for returns and are considered final sale
- 8.5 in.
- To clean: Rinse and dry, oil the handle if desired to prevent the wood from drying.
From the first creation of Friedel Redecker's handcrafted brushes in 1935, to their current product catalog the Redecker family hasn't wavered from their initial values of sustainability, quality, and design. These values yield a beautiful selection of plastic-free products that work effortlessly and last for years. Creating beautiful household products from sustainably harvested wood, rubber, and natural bristles, Redecker is the plastic-free environmentalist's best friend! The durability, craftsmanship, and use of natural materials in Redecker products are what make them so popular worldwide. Click below to learn more about why we love Redecker!See Redecker