Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 33 points when you purchase this product!
- Food Huggers packaging is made from 100% recycled and recyclable card stock
- Shipping packaging: Boxes and envelopes made with recycled content and all shipping packaging is recyclable
- Responsibly made in China
- BPA and Phthalate-Free
- Food Huggers are made from the highest quality certified FDA Grade Silicone
- 100% FDA Food Grade Silicone
- Various sizes of FDA grade silicone food storage keeps fruits and veggies fresh
- Reusable silicone reduces reliance on disposable and single-use food storage bags, films, and foils
- BPA free, phthalate free, and vegan
- Great for the top of cans also!
- Food Huggers offers a lifetime guarantee on all their products. If your product is defective or damaged, reach out to the EarthHero team!
- Ships same business day!
- Unused, undamaged items in their original packaging can be returned within 30 days
- This set includes 5 various sizes, and is made from flexible silicone that stretches for a perfect fit
- Dishwasher safe
End of Life
- Try repurposing as a soap dish, spoon rest, plant base, or storage for bits and pieces
- Food Huggers has partnered with TerraCycle to help recycle your damaged huggers. You can send your damaged items back in four easy steps! Request a prepaid shipping label at firstname.lastname@example.org. Print your shipping label and package your old Food Huggers (Bonus: Reuse an old box or package!). Then, just drop off at your local UPS store or schedule a pick up.
The average American family of four will toss out $1,600 a year in food that they weren't able to eat, usually because it's gone bad. Beyond that, there's the additional money wasted on plastic film, foil, and disposable baggies. With Food Huggers, you can cut out these costs, all while reducing your food and plastic waste! Since their Kickstarter launch in 2013, Food Huggers has grown to be a favorite in kitchens nationwide. Throughout this success, founders Michelle Ivankovic and Adrienne McNicholas have stayed true to their commitment to high quality ingredients, like their FDA food grade silicone. Each Food Hugger helps retain 23% more moisture than the typical plastic containers or other food storage products which means your food is staying fresh for as long as possible. Plus, all of their packaging is 100% recycled and recyclable, so you're fighting waste every step of the way!See Food Huggers
Love them. Use them for open cans, partially used cokes/peppers/tomatoes. Bought three sets for Christmas gifts.
Haven't had to use them much yet, but I like the concept
Love mine so ordered 2 more and there's no record paid for 2 more Huggies and no record of,?
love these food savers better than plastic wrap waste
Love how fast the seeds got here.