Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 19 points when you purchase this product!
- Wrappily utilizes available local newspaper presses to print their unique gift wraps
- Wrapping paper is packaged in a clear PLA compostable envelope
- Ships plastic-free in packaging made from recycled and recyclable materials
- Milled, printed and packaged in Washington State
- Made with non-toxic, water soluble dyes
- Printed on recycled newsprint
- Printed with soy-based ink
- Gift wrap paper printed on recycled and recyclable newsprint
- Full sheet size is 21.5" x 34"
- Reversible sheets with unique designs on both sides
- Gift wrap sheets come flat and folded for easy storage
- Package includes three sheets + adhesive gift tags
- Ships same business day!
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging may be returned within 30 days
- 3 pack of 21.5 x 34 inch sheets
- Store wrapping paper in a folder or a box out of direct sunlight
End of Life
- Recycle or compost
In 2013, Sara Smith started Wrappily with one goal in mind: find a solution to the 4 million tons of wrapping paper that is thrown away annually. Since most traditional wrapping paper is not able to be recycled, Sara went to the drawing board to create a new type of gift wrap. Based on the beautiful island of Maui, Hawaii, Sara and the Wrappily team work together with local artists to design a beautiful collection of eco-friendly gift wrap. Wrappily offers individual sheets of wrapping paper printed with nontoxic soy-based ink on newsprint and made from recycled content that is easily recyclable at the end of life. The sheets are printed with double-sided designs on idle news-press machines that otherwise would have gone unused. We love the fact that this company is woman-owned and has a closed-loop production methodology. Get your next party started with Wrappily paper!See Wrappily
Finally wrapping paper that not only looks nice but makes you feel good knowing it’s recycled and less to the landfills.
Love this paper. Used it for a baby shower gift recently as it was perfect for that!