Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 21 points when you purchase this product!
Not recommended for those with sensitivities to Baking Soda.
How to use: Before switching to an all-natural deodorant from an antiperspirant, you must detox your underarms, or the natural deodorant won't work! Simply dab apple cider vinegar or witch hazel under your arms, after your shower, for 3-5 days before switching. You can also use our Underarm Detox Bar! Use on clean, dry armpits. Store in a cool and dry location and discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Packaging is 100% compostable.
- Cold Pressed Virgin Coconut Oil, Fair Trade Shea Butter, Arrowroot Powder, Beeswax, Naturally Procured Baking Soda, Non-GMO Vitamin E Oil, Organic Essential Oils.
- Our zero waste deodorant comes packaged in a completely biodegradable 2.3 Oz. push-up tube, is made with ethically sourced, organic ingredients and is Aluminum free. Comes in a variety of scents: Bergamot/Lime, Orange Patchouli, Tea Tree/Lavender, Lemongrass/Peppermint
- Product ships directly from Pit Stop and is available to US customers only.
- 2.3oz Bergamot/Lime, Orange Patchouli, Tea Tree/Lavender, Lemongrass/Peppermint
End of Life
- Packaging is biodegradeable and can be tossed in compost or trash.
I love this natural deodorant, the smell and texture! Just the right blend of ingredients to last all day.
This deodorant actually works and is easy to use. The smell is very mild and not noticeable once on. (Bergamot and lime)
i love the Pit Stop Deodorant. i stopped using brand name antiperspirants and deodorants after reading about all the chemicals and crap that was included in them. i wanted something natural but effective. i found Zero Waste Deodorant did the trick. Plus it has a pleasant scent that isn't over whelming.
The product was okay-it is super waxy and kind of pulls on your skin. I did not notice B.O. but I do detox every couple of weeks using clay and acv. I do not know if I will purchase it again or not.
After an hour or less I was smelling bad, I tried other brands before (same concept) and those at least help me 4 hours with the odor