Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 44 points when you purchase this product!
- Product packaged in recyclable glass
- Ships in boxes made with recycled kraft and filled with biodegradable packing peanuts
- Shipping packaging is recyclable
- Handmade in small batches by the PAAVANI team of Ayurvedic Practitioners in Grass Valley, California
- Vegan and 100% plant based
- Gluten-free, paraben-free, chemical-free
- Certified Cruelty Free with PETA
- Mint: SESAME OIL*, COCONUT OIL*, TURMERIC*, BAYBERRY**, BARBERRY*, BHRINGARAJ*, AMALAKI*, CLOVE*, CINNAMON* & ESSENTIAL OILS OF PEPPERMINT* & SPEARMINT* *organic **wild harvested
- Cinnamon: SESAME OIL*, COCONUT OIL*, TURMERIC*, BAYBERRY**, BARBERRY*, BHRINGARAJ*, AMALAKI*, CLOVE* CINNAMON* & ESSENTIAL OILS OF CASSIA* & CLOVE* *organic **wild harvested
- Pulling oil for the ancient Ayurvedic ritual of oil pulling or swishing oil through the teeth to support overall oral hygiene
- Strengthens gums, whitens teeth, removes plaque, and draws toxins out of the body
- Can also be beneficial for TMJ
- This item is not eligible for return
- Ships within 3 - 5 business days
- This item is not eligible for return
- Available in 4 oz. or 8 oz.
- Vigorously swish & pull 1-2 tsp. of oil around the mouth & in-between the teeth. Continue for 5 to 20 minutes.
From philosophy to products, PAAVANI Ayurveda roots all of their practices in seeking connection with our Earth through the balancing benefits of Ayurveda. Each product is designed to empower people to create their ideal skincare routine, utilizing ingredients that work for each particular dosha. With a grounding in Ayurvedic practices and drawing inspiration from the Sierra Nevada Mountain range, PAAVANI Ayurveda's founders treat each product with respect, care, and integrity so you can enjoy all of the benefits of the natural ingredients inside. Click below to read more!See PAAVANI Ayurveda
Osiris from EarthHero here! I am definitely one to have a thorough oral care routine, from using a tongue scraper to dental floss. Doing an oil-pulling routine was initially difficult for me as using coconut oil did not taste or feel the best (and was pretty gross) so using this cinnamon-flavored oil makes it SO much better. You just have to remember to spit into the toilet afterward as you would with any oil.
I bought this knowing the benefits oil pulling can have; however, I'm not too impressed with this oil. The taste is a bit rough and it is difficult to swish for the full amount of time. I might need some more time to adjust to it, but the taste is very off-putting. I would rather use coconut oil vs this product; however, I will give the cinnamon oil a try next.
Also, not a fan of the plastic case around the lid.
At first it was difficult to hold and pull for the recommended time but after the first few uses I found the benefit to be absolutely worth the transition. I had an oral bone graft and needed an antibiotic mouth rinse without alcohol and harsh chemicals. I found the pulling oil not only worked better than the prescribed rinse the dentist ordered but also eliminated the bad plaque build up I used to get between brushings. 4 stars because flavor needs some help (I added cinnamon oil).
I bought this, but to be honest I am not sure what it does. the description said "Designed to work with your skin's needs and your specific Ayurvedic dosha" but I assume that is a typo since this is for your mouth and not your skin. I am definitely more "western" when it comes to health, so doing ancient rituals just cause doesn't really interest me. However, I am trying to have better general oral health, so I thought I would give this a shot. I will have to wait till I see my dentist to see if adding this to my routine really is worth the cost. I like to think it is doing something though, hopefully :P
Hi Kyle! We can definitely offer a bit more illumination when it comes to the benefits of oil pulling! According to Ayurveda, digestion begins in the mouth. Swishing with this oil not only helps prevent plaque-buildup and promotes a bright, white smile but it also aids in the removal of toxins from the body. Oil pulling reduces the harmful bacteria that are responsible for stale morning breath (we've all been there!) and helps reduce inflammation. There are even studies that suggest that oil pulling can positively affect the skin! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. Our customer care team is incredibly knowledgable about products!