What size am I?
|Waist||23 - 24||24 - 25||26 - 27||28 - 29||30 - 31||32 - 22||34 - 36||36 - 38|
|Hip||33 - 34||35 - 36||37 - 38||39 - 40||41 - 42||43 - 44.5||45 - 47||47 - 49|
Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 11 points when you purchase this product!
- Product and shipping packaging is plastic free
- Packaging made with post-consumer recycled waste, low impact inks, and biodegradable adhesives
- Certified organic cotton is gathered with care by locals in the fields of Ahmedabad, Gujarat region, India – the organic cotton capital of the world
- Manufactured in a Fair Trade Certified facility in Tirupur, Tamil Nadu region, India
- Made without chlorine, bleach, formaldehyde, or harsh chemicals
- GOTS Certified Organic Cotton, the world's leading processing standard for textiles made from organic fibers
- Made in Fair Trade Certified facilities
- 95% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton with 5% Elastane For Stretch
- Eco-friendly, ethically-made underwear made with GOTS Certified organic cotton
- Breathable fabric evaporates moisture that causes bacteria to multiply
- Gentle and super soft fabric prevents chafing and discomfort
- Ships same business day!
- This product is not eligible for return
- Super high-waisted
- Side-seamed hips and open thong back
- Elasticized waistband
- Self-end hem for comfort and stretch
- Ultra high-rise with french cut leg
- Between sizes? We recommend sizing down!
- Wrap a tape measure around the largest part of your hips and booty to get your hip measurement
- Wash in cold water and hang dry or tumble dry on low heat
End of Life
- Knickey has partnered with an industrial recycler to recycle your undies at the end of their life! Follow the instructions here to recycle: knickey.com/recycle
Talk about leveling up the ethical and eco-fashion movement! From farm to factory, Knickey is involved with each step of the manufacturing process. All cotton is grown on an organic farm in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India, and then passed onto an organic ginner in Erode, Tamil Nadu, India. From there, fibers are sent to an organic spinner in Tirupur (catching onto the ‚Äòorganic' theme, here?) and then thoughtfully sewn at a Fair Trade Factory, also located in Tirupur. The undies are dyed and finished with Oeko-Tex Certified materials and then shipped to the Knickey HQ in New York City! In addition to Knickey's care and consideration within their supply chain, their sustainable packaging is thoughtfully designed to be reused - specifically, so you can send back old underwear when you get your new and improved. Knickey's unique recycling program aims to improve system circularity for an otherwise disposable product, turning tired and worn-out undies into insulation and preventing them from ending up in the landfill!See Knickey