Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 10 points when you purchase this product!
- Onyx and Green utilizes recycled, plant-based, renewable, and sustainably harvested materials in the production of their school & office supplies
- Mechanical pencils made from recycled PET from plastic water bottles
- Product packaging: Recycled unbleached carton paper printed with soy-based inks
- Shipping packaging: Boxes and envelopes made with recycled content and all shipping packaging is recyclable
- Responsibly made in China
- Pencil Body: Recycled PET
- Three mechanical pencils from recycled PET
- .7mm tip with back up leads
- Assorted colors
- Unused, undamaged items in their original packaging can be returned within 30 days
- Ships same business day!
- Unused, undamaged items in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days
- 3 pack
Onyx and Green
The average school in America will use close to 250,000 pieces of paper each year, with almost 4 billion trees cut down annually across the globe to support this industry. Onyx and Green is breaking this cycle of waste, not only with their unique paper products made from low-impact sugarcane and upcycled construction waste, but with an entire line of school and office supplies. From backpacks, to pens, to even rubber bands and calculators, they infuse creativity and sustainability into the designs of all their products. With consistency in their values and transparency in their production, materials, and values, Onyx and Green is helping to find new solutions in the office supply industry!See Onyx and Green
I like them but wish they had more lead.
I needed these in a pinch and they came with great timing. I love how these work and they feel really nice in my hand--a must have purchase!
these work super well! my coworkers try and steal these from me.
Lovely colors and writting!Though I would prefer it if the pencils would be a bit more ergonomical-but a good purchase,nonetheless.
I love mechanical pencils and these are the best!