Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 7 points when you purchase this product!
- Onyx and Green utilizes recycled, plant-based, renewable, and sustainably harvested materials in the production of their school & office supplies
- Product packaging: non-recyclable plastic
- Shipping packaging: Boxes and envelopes made with recycled content and all shipping packaging is recyclable
- Responsibly made in China
- 70% Recycled Paper
- 70% recycled paper self-adhesive notes
- 200 sticky notes total
- Contains 4 assorted-color pads
- Unused, undamaged items in their original packaging can be returned within 30 days
- Ships same business day!
- Unused, undamaged items in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days
- Contains 200 recycled paper self-adhesive notes: 50 sheets per pad, 4 multi-colored pads per pack
- 3 x 3 in.
End of Life
Onyx and Green
The average school in America will use close to 250,000 pieces of paper each year, with almost 4 billion trees cut down annually across the globe to support this industry. Onyx and Green is breaking this cycle of waste, not only with their unique paper products made from low-impact sugarcane and upcycled construction waste, but with an entire line of school and office supplies. From backpacks, to pens, to even rubber bands and calculators, they infuse creativity and sustainability into the designs of all their products. With consistency in their values and transparency in their production, materials, and values, Onyx and Green is helping to find new solutions in the office supply industry!See Onyx and Green
I can't believe I wasn't thinking about the impact of something like my post it notes. I use them at home for meal prep for my toddler, at work, remote work, and around the house. These were a great way to reduce my impact and they are just as great as the box store brands. You just have to remember to ship them a week or so before you need them. No biggie.
peels off any surface almost immediately :(
They peel off from normal paper on their own. It's a shame.
Hey Renae - So sorry to hear that you don't love these eco-friendly sticky notes. Someone from our team will be in touch with you shortly!
I liked these, just as good as 3M brand post its.
These are like conventional sticky notes, but made with recycled paper!