Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 7 points when you purchase this product!
- Onyx and Green utilizes recycled, plant-based, renewable, and sustainably harvested materials in the production of their school & office supplies
- Pencils are made from recycled newspaper
- 100% Plastic-Free Packaging
- Product packaging: Recycled unbleached carton paper printed with soy-based inks
- Shipping packaging: Boxes and envelopes made with recycled content and all shipping packaging is recyclable
- Responsibly made in China
- 100% Recycled Newspaper Outer
- Eco-friendly colored pencils are made from recycled newspaper
- Assorted colors for endless possibilities
- Recycled and recyclable packaging
- Unused, undamaged items in their original packaging can be returned within 30 days
- Ships same business day!
- Unused, undamaged items in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days
- 24 pack
Onyx and Green
The average school in America will use close to 250,000 pieces of paper each year, with almost 4 billion trees cut down annually across the globe to support this industry. Onyx and Green is breaking this cycle of waste, not only with their unique paper products made from low-impact sugarcane and upcycled construction waste, but with an entire line of school and office supplies. From backpacks, to pens, to even rubber bands and calculators, they infuse creativity and sustainability into the designs of all their products. With consistency in their values and transparency in their production, materials, and values, Onyx and Green is helping to find new solutions in the office supply industry!See Onyx and Green
They are sturdy, work well, and look cool
These have good pigment and a nice choice of color the problem I have with them is the break really easy, like the whole pencil just breaks in half.
I bought these as a gift so I'm not sure how well they work. My rating is for their style. I love how unique they look!
These pencils are great but they're not the best for toddlers or younger kids learning colors as they're mostly all white and it's hard to see the color part of them to tell which color the pencil is. Again, not a problem for older kiddos but with young ones still learning, it can be a bit tricky. Great pencil though and we do love them
These pencils are fabulous and I'd buy them again. No quality issues. The only thing I would say is if you have younger kids learning colors and doing lots of coloring at school (my oldest just started kinder) it can be a bit difficult for them to tell which color it is, cause the body of the pencils are all white and so my oldest often holds the pencil up and says something like "is this orange?" But I still think they're great pencils and would absolutely buy them again