Get 9 points when you purchase this product!
- Onyx and Green utilizes recycled, plant-based, renewable, and sustainably harvested materials in the production of their school & office supplies
- Product packaging: Recycled carton box printed with soy-based ink
- Ships in packaging made with recycled content
- Shipping packaging is recyclable
- Responsibly made in China
- Glue: plant based, non toxic
- Packaging: recycled plastic tube, recycled carton box printed with soy-based ink
- Polysaccharide, Polyvinyl Pyrrolidone, Sodium Stearate, Glycerin, Water, Isothiazolinone Presevatives, Sodium Hydroxide, Dipropylene glycol
- Eco-friendly glue sticks made from non-toxic and plant based ingredients
- Set of 2 glue sticks
- Unused, undamaged items in their original packaging can be returned within 30 days
- Ships same business day!
- Unused, undamaged items in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days
- 0.77oz each
- Comes with 2 glue sticks
Onyx and Green
The average school in America will use close to 250,000 pieces of paper each year, with almost 4 billion trees cut down annually across the globe to support this industry. Onyx and Green is breaking this cycle of waste, not only with their unique paper products made from low-impact sugarcane and upcycled construction waste, but with an entire line of school and office supplies. From backpacks, to pens, to even rubber bands and calculators, they infuse creativity and sustainability into the designs of all their products. With consistency in their values and transparency in their production, materials, and values, Onyx and Green is helping to find new solutions in the office supply industry!See Onyx and Green
Nice to have an eco alternative to a common item.
Finally, they aren’t using horses hooves for glue!
Nice to have a natural option. No weird smells or residues and dries clear.
Love that their is an eco-friendly option for adhesives for crafting. It dries clear and doesn't leave any weird residue.
I was so excited to see these available and even more excited that it actually works just as good as the name brand stick glues that are not as eco friendly.