Free Shipping in the U.S. for orders over $60 | Free Returns and Exchanges in the U.S.
- Onyx and Green utilizes recycled, plant-based, renewable, and sustainably harvested materials in the production of their school & office supplies
- Product packaging: Plastic bottle
- Shipping packaging: Boxes and envelopes made with recycled content and all shipping packaging is recyclable
- Responsibly made in China
- Glue: Plant Based Non-Toxic Formula
- Glucose syrup (Corn Starch), Water, Propylene Glycol, Bronopol, Sodium Nitrate, .00107% reaction mass of: 5-chloro-2-methyl-4-isothiazolin-3-one, 2H-isothiazol-3-one
- Transparent liquid glue
- 7.7oz of plant based, quick-dry glue
- Unused, undamaged items in their original packaging can be returned within 30 days
- Ships same business day!
- Unused, undamaged items in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days
Onyx and Green
The average school in America will use close to 250,000 pieces of paper each year, with almost 4 billion trees cut down annually across the globe to support this industry. Onyx and Green is breaking this cycle of waste, not only with their unique paper products made from low-impact sugarcane and upcycled construction waste, but with an entire line of school and office supplies. From backpacks, to pens, to even rubber bands and calculators, they infuse creativity and sustainability into the designs of all their products. With consistency in their values and transparency in their production, materials, and values, Onyx and Green is helping to find new solutions in the office supply industry!See Onyx and Green