Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 21 points when you purchase this product!
- Good Juju is a carbon negative company, and covers the costs of offsetting carbon emissions created for every order
- Good Juju is a member of 1% for the Planet, donating 1% of sales to environmental non-profits
- One bar of Good Juju conditioner can replace up to 3 plastic bottles of conditioner!
- Bar comes packaged in a cardboard box made from recycled content and compostable cornstarch foam
- Ships plastic-free in packaging made from recycled and recyclable materials
- Made in Canada
- Contains no parabens, phthalates, SLS, artificial colors, microplastics, aluminum, formaldehyde, silicone, or palm oil
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocoa Seed Butter*, Kokum Seed Butter*, Coconut Oil*, Broccoli Seed Oil, Argan Oil*, Rice Bran Oil*, Grape Seed Oil*, Jojoba Seed Oil*, Panthenol, Sacha Inchi Seed Oil*, Glycerin*, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Snow Mushroom Extract*, Kaolin Clay, Aloe Leaf Juice*, Green Tea Leaf Extract*, Chaga Mushroom Extract*, Vitamin E, Bergamot Essential Oil*, Grapefruit Essential Oil*, Maltodextrin, Sweet Potato Root Extract *Organically produced ingredient
- Zero-waste conditioner bar ideal for thinning, oily or fine hair
- Made from organic ingredients that are vegan and cruelty free
- pH balanced, formulated for hair of all ethnicities, and safe for color-treated hair
- Concentrated bar replaces alternatives packaged in single-use plastic
- Contains Sacha Inchi Oil, Broccoli Seed Oil, and Snow Mushroom Extract with kaolin clay, green tea, aloe juice, Chaga mushroom and a scent from organic essential oils of bergamot and pink grapefruit
- Ships same business day!
- This product is not eligible for return
- 1.5 oz bar
- Rub the conditioner bar directly onto wet hair. Gently massage into your hair and scalp to form a lather, then rinse it out
- Be sure to let shampoo and conditioner bars to dry in open air between uses. The best place to store a shampoo or conditioner bar is on a soap dish, so it can drain & air dry properly between uses. The key to making your bar last as long as possible is to keep it dry when not in use
End of Life
- Recycle cardboard box
- Dissolve or compost cornstarch foam
Good Juju stands by the Anne-Marie Bonneau quote, "We don't need a handful of people doing zero waste perfectly. We need millions of people doing it imperfectly." That said, their thoughtfully made products operate in near-perfect ways. Gone are the days of zero-waste living that is gentle on the planet but hard on our mind and bodies (looking at you traditional shampoo bars!). Sustainability and efficacy are baked into each product Good Juju puts forth. Choose from their amazing (and gorgeously packaged) shampoo and conditioner bars and relish in an effective and luxurious hair experience. Featuring natural and organically grown ingredients, Good Juju is dedicated to sourcing the very best and none of the bad. You'll never find synthetics, paragons, phthalates, SLS, artificial colors, aluminum, silicone, formaldehyde, or palm oil in any of their products (laundry strips included) so zero-waste living is not only safe for the planet but also for you and your family!See Good Juju