Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 98 points when you purchase this product!
- Product packaged in paper packaging with no plastic or foam
- Ships in recyclable cardboard boxes
- Handcrafted in Ciche, Poland
- Hand oiled and hand finished with non-toxic, vegetable based oil
- The wood used in all Oakywood products comes from FSC Certified Sources – meaning it comes from responsibly managed forests that ensure the sustainability and health of our forests!
- FSC Certified Oak or Walnut Wood
- Geometric wooden monitor stand handcrafted from FSC Certified oak or walnut wood
- Reduces eye and neck strain when using laptops
- Rises laptop 3.6 inches to an ergonomic position at eye level
- Bottom cork protection pads are scratch-free and stop laptop from shifting
- Incredibly strong wood allows for up to 220lb of weight
- All Oakywood products have a one year manufacturer's warranty that covers the repair or replacement of defective parts. Please reach out to email@example.com for more info!
- Ships within 1 - 2 business days
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging can be returned within 30 days
- Can support up to 220lb
- Length x Width: 18" x 9"
- Top surface: 14" x 9"
- Height: 3.6"
What began in the mountains of Poland as one family's shared tradition, has now blossomed into flourishing eco-business! Mateusz Haberny's entrepreneurial vision, woodworking background, and creative spirit quickly turned hobby into a collection of quality products. At EarthHero, we're passionate about finding products that are not only sustainable, but are also useful, high quality, and designed flawlessly. Oakywood checks off all of these boxes! With Oakywood products, you invest in items like charging docks, phone cases, and audio accessories, while also supporting sustainable forestry, hand-crafted artistry, and charitable efforts like planting trees.See Oakywood