Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 70 points when you purchase this product!
- Product packaged in paper packaging with no plastic or foam
- Ships in recyclable cardboard boxes
- Made in Ciche, Poland
- OEKO-TEX® 100 Certified Merino Wool Felt
- Made from OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 Merino Wool Felt and biodegradable Portuguese cork
- Mouse pad made from naturally renewable cork and Merino Wool felt
- Cork bottom prevents shifting
- Easy to clean and beautiful for any office
- All Oakywood products have a one year manufacturer's warranty that covers the repair or replacement of defective parts. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!
- Ships within 1 - 2 business days
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging can be returned within 30 days
- 11″ x 8.7″
- Water: remove water with a paper towel
- Spills (wine, food, oil): wet the stain with water and light detergent. Wait 2-3 minutes, remove moisture, and repeat until the stain lightens
- Dust and dry stains: vacuum the pad occasionally
What began in the mountains of Poland as one family's shared tradition, has now blossomed into flourishing eco-business! Mateusz Haberny's entrepreneurial vision, woodworking background, and creative spirit quickly turned hobby into a collection of quality products. At EarthHero, we're passionate about finding products that are not only sustainable, but are also useful, high quality, and designed flawlessly. Oakywood checks off all of these boxes! With Oakywood products, you invest in items like charging docks, phone cases, and audio accessories, while also supporting sustainable forestry, hand-crafted artistry, and charitable efforts like planting trees.See Oakywood
I've had this mousepad for about a month now & it works great! Occassionally, a piece of felt gets stuck or it (very rarely) slides a bit, but I'd definitely recommend it to anyone searching for a good mousepad.
I searched high and low to find a sustainable mouse pad and was so hoping this would be a good solution. The fuzziness of the felt get stuck in the Apple Magic Mouse and creates a lot of friction. The pointer is constantly "searching" for somewhere to land as it seems to get lost all the time.
Hi L, thank you for sharing your feedback! We are so sorry to hear that you're not loving this mousepad as much as you'd hoped. We haven't gotten this feedback on this mousepad before! Our care team will be in touch shortly to assist.
I actually like using it "upside down" with the felt side down and cork side up. My desk has a glass top and I found this works better for me. Nice large mousepad - I like it a lot so far!