Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 23 points when you purchase this product!
- Product packaged in paper packaging that is free of harmful dyes and inks
- Shipping packaging made with recycled content
- Shipping packaging is recyclable
- Designed in California, ethically manufactured in China
- Contains no virgin petroleum based plastic
- Nimble is a Certified B Corp, joining a network of companies using business as a force for good
- Nimble is a member of 1% for the Planet and donates 1% of sales to environmental non-profits
- Nimble is Climate Neutral Certified, meaning they meet net-zero or better carbon emissions through a process of measuring, reducing, and offsetting their carbon usage
- Recycled polycarbonate from 100% recycled compact discs
- Slim and clear eco-friendly iPhone case made from recycled compact discs
- 6ft drop test certified
- Permanent antimicrobial protection, scratch resistant, and anti-yellowing
- Wireless charging compatible
- All Nimble products have a two year manufacturer's warranty that covers the repair or replacement of defective parts. Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!
- Ships same business day!
- All products on clearance are not eligible for returns and are considered final sale
- Compatible with iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, & SE 2020
- Weight: less than 1oz
End of Life
- One-for-One Tech Recovery Project: With every Nimble product, you'll receive a return envelope so you can send 1 pound of old or obsolete electronics or cases directly to Nimble's e-waste recycling partner for safe, responsible recycling at no additional cost! Go to gonimble.com/recycle to print a prepaid shipping label!
- E-waste is recycled through Homeboy Recycling, an organization that responsibly recycles e-waste while creating work for people who face severe barriers to employment
- Phone cases are recycled through TerraCycle
Did you know that 50 million tonnes of e-waste are projected to end up in our landfills each year? In America alone, E-waste represents 70% of all toxic waste found in landfills. Nimble has set out to change the status quo by creating a sustainable pathway for all tech companies to follow by creating high quality tech products using low impact materials. From their plastic free packaging and use of recycled materials, to their e-waste recycling program and ethical labor standards, Nimble puts people and planet first in all aspects of their business. Nimble believes that all customers should know how their products are made, where they come from, and the impact they have on the world. Stop e-waste with Nimble! Click below to learn more about why we love Nimble.See Nimble