Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 239 points when you purchase this product!
- With every Nimble product, you'll receive a return envelope so you can send 1 pound of old or obsolete electronics directly to Nimble's e-waste recycling partner as part of their One-for-One Tech Recovery Project
- Nimble has a carbon neutral freight and ethical supply chain
- Nimble products are designed to feature RePlay™ Certified Recycled Plastic which is 72.5% post-consumer plastic
- Product packaged in recycled paper packaging that is free of harmful dyes and inks
- Shipping packaging made with recycled content
- Shipping packaging is recyclable
- Designed in California, ethically manufactured in China
- BPA & PVC free
- Nimble is a Certified B Corp, joining a network of companies using business as a force for good
- Nimble is a member of 1% for the Planet and donates 1% of sales to environmental non-profits
- Nimble is Climate Neutral Certified, meaning they meet net-zero or better carbon emissions through a process of measuring, reducing, and offsetting their carbon usage
- Made with high-density compact batteries encased in RePlay™ Certified Recycled Plastic housing, which is made from 72.5% post-consumer plastic
- Wall adapter made from eco-friendly materials
- Up to 80% charge in 30 minutes
- Charges with 63W PD Fast Charge, perfect for phones, tablets, and laptops
- As a wall charger, can charge a MacBook at 60w, or split the charge across ports for 45W and 19W Fast Charging
- As a portable charger, can charge at 30W on-the-go
- Includes USB-A and USB-C PD ports
- Holds an additional 10K charge in case of power inconsistency or short trips
- 7.80 AVG CO2 Savings per unit compared to generic chargers
- All Nimble products have a two year manufacturer's warranty that covers the repair or replacement of defective parts. Reach out to us at email@example.com for more info!
- Ships same business day!
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging may be returned within 30 days
- 63W Maximum Power Output
- Utilizes Gallium Nitride Electronics
- 10,000 mAh onboard battery
- Supports Apple and Samsung fast charging, Qualcomm Quick Charge and USB-C Power Delivery for high-speed charging to virtually any USB-C device
- Compatible with: iPhone 6, iPhone 7, iPhone 8, iPhone X, iPhone Xs/Xs Max/XR, iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max, Samsung Galaxy Note8/Note 9/Note 10, Samsung Galaxy S7/S8/S9/S10, Google Pixel, Other Android Smartphones, iPad, MacBook, Other Tablets, Fitness Trackers, & USB-Powered Devices
- Included: 12 in. USB-A to USB-C cable
- 5.9 x 2.2 x .99 inches
End of Life
- One-for-One Tech Recovery Project: With every Nimble product, you'll receive a return envelope so you can send 1 pound of old or obsolete electronics directly to Nimble's e-waste recycling partner for safe, responsible recycling at no additional cost! Go to gonimble.com/recycle to print a prepaid shipping label!
- E-waste is recycled through Homeboy Recycling, an organization that responsibly recycles e-waste while creating work for people who face severe barriers to employment
Did you know that 50 million tonnes of e-waste are projected to end up in our landfills each year? In America alone, E-waste represents 70% of all toxic waste found in landfills. Nimble has set out to change the status quo by creating a sustainable pathway for all tech companies to follow by creating high quality tech products using low impact materials. From their plastic free packaging and use of recycled materials, to their e-waste recycling program and ethical labor standards, Nimble puts people and planet first in all aspects of their business. Nimble believes that all customers should know how their products are made, where they come from, and the impact they have on the world. Stop e-waste with Nimble! Click below to learn more about why we love Nimble.See NIMBLE
I bought this, and it is not suitable for my original use case of something to charge my phone and iPod while I snowboard. It is definitely not meant to be put in a small purse or pocket while you do stuff. It doesn't look small in the pictures, so that is obviously on me. However, I use it now for long car rides, airplanes, someone else's house, etc. And it is fantastic for those situations. I think it charges my phone back to complete 3-4 times before it completely dies. I also like that it is USB-C and USB-A. I know the world should change to USB-C only, but it is nice to have both old and new tech during this transition period. Plus, other people can charge their stuff as well. Highly suggest it if you travel a lot.