Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 25 points when you purchase this product!
- Silicone is naturally anti-fungal, resistant to mold, and bacteria
- Product come in a recyclable paper box
- Ships plastic-free in packaging made from recycled and recyclable content
- Responsibly made in China
- Free of BPA, BPS, PVC, lead, latex, phthalates, nitrosamines, and formaldehyde
- The silicone that Net Zero Co. uses is approved by the FDA
- Made from 100% food-grade silicone
- Ships same business day!
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging may be returned within 30 days
- Silicone is dishwasher safe, but can be easily cleaned with warm, soapy water
- Oven safe up to 428º F (220ºC)
End of Life
- Silicone is recyclable in specialty recycling facilities
Net Zero Co.
Net Zero Co. has made it their mission to provide functional and affordable products that offer the perfect solution to reducing waste. They know transitioning to a zero-waste lifestyle can be overwhelming so they have created essentials that help turn the kitchen and home into a low waste and earth-friendly space. The products from Net Zero Co. are made from 100% food-grade silicone meaning they are free of BPA, BPS, PVC, lead, latex, phthalates, nitrosamines, and formaldehyde. Small changes made at home make big differences in the world of reusables and Net Zero Co. wants to help everyone take those first steps!See Net Zero Co.
pretty colours, works well
I'm always on the fense about silicone products. I've gotten many that leave a chemically taste in my drinks or food and tear after a dozen uses. I try to avoid them for this reason. I got these originally for a relative who likes them and ended up with them. They seem to be sturdy enough so far and with baked goods it's harder to notice a weird taste. So I can't speal to that.
I love these! I recently used them to make peanut butter cups and it was SO easy, both in terms of using with hot melting chocolate and for clean-up afterward. It was easy to pop the cups out of the baking cups with no breakage. And so easy to handwash as well – I did put them in the dishwasher with nothing keeping them from flying around so some got burnt so I wouldn't recommend that unless you're sure the cups won't be washed to the hot parts of the dishwasher. Anyways, so lovely and love how colorful they are too!
I haven't baked with them yet but they're perfect for organizing my kid's lunchbox! Love the cute colors and the price point.
They're perfectly durable and do exactly what they're supposed to do! My muffins slip right out and they then just need a good rise to clean off :) No need to scrub the muffin pan anymore!