Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 23 points when you purchase this product!
- Product comes in a colored quart mason jar
- Ships plastic-free in recycled packaging
- Assembled in the USA from domestic and imported components
- Made without GMOs or Pesticides
- Organic And/Or Non-GMO Seeds
- Quart Mason Jar
- Stainless Steel Net Pot
- Recycled Glass Growing Medium
- Coco Pith Disk
- Polypro Wick
- Plant Food
- All-in-one, self-watering, and reusable planter kit for your favorite herbs
- Contains a passive hydroponic "wicking" system which allows the plant to absorb exactly the right amount of water
- Contains all necessary items, including non-GMO and organic seeds, simply add water and put in a sunny window
- Designed to be reused — simply empty, rinse with hot water, and repot!
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging may be returned within 30 days
- Ships same business day!
- All products on clearance are not eligible for returns and are considered final sale
- Herb seeds take 7-14 days to sprout, and will be ready to start harvesting in 2+ months
- Continuous harvesting will encourage a bushy plant and greater yield
- 3.5 " x 3.5 " x 6 "
- Herbs require at least 6 hours of direct light daily, and should be put in an unobstructed window that faces south, west or east (southwest is the best option)
- During winter months—or if you don’t have an unobstructed window—you can supplement with a grow light
End of Life
- Recycle components or donate! This planter is made to be reused
Make your life a little greener with Modern Sprout! Featuring organic and non-GMO seeds as well as containers made from regenerative and recycled materials, Modern Sprout's plants and accessories help you grow your own bountiful garden, whether you have a full acre plot or just a kitchen window no green thumb required! Learn more about why we love Modern Sprout by clicking below.See Modern Sprout